"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What Does The DJ Do In This Situation?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Today I was sitting in gym and me and this chick (HB 7.5) were talking having a good convo when the gym teacher suddenly says something and interrupts our conversation. The girl however, leaned her head on my shoulder while he was doing this until he finished talking and we finished our conversation.

Does the DJ

A. Put his arm around her

or

B. Just sit there and let her lay her head on you

Also, what about when chicks talk to you about other guys they are interested in? Should you talk about this or try to change the subject? When we're talking about this guy she likes I'm always relating things to sex which seems to make her laugh and smile.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Today I was sitting in gym and me and this chick (HB 7.5) were talking having a good convo when the gym teacher suddenly says something and interrupts our conversation. The girl however, leaned her head on my shoulder while he was doing this until he finished talking and we finished our conversation.

Does the DJ

A. Put his arm around her

or

B. Just sit there and let her lay her head on you

Also, what about when chicks talk to you about other guys they are interested in? Should you talk about this or try to change the subject? When we're talking about this guy she likes I'm always relating things to sex which seems to make her laugh and smile.
It's always nice when you try and put your head "ontop" of hers when she has it on your shoulder, it's very playful yet not as direct as the arm reach.

When girls talk about guys they like, I always tell them "Yeah, you two should get married and have like 7 kids." They usually are like "OMG NO WAY!" and you can poke some fun at her reaction ("What, you don't like himthat much?").
 

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
"I like mike"

"Yeah, hes soooooo sexy... not too good in the sack tho"

It shows you are confident, funny, easygoing, and sexy.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I have a girlfriend (not dating) that does that to me all the time in the lunch room when were just settin at the table and eating. I'll have to try leanin my head on hers. The arm thing is to much though for specific reasons that I won't go into.
 

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia, Melbourne
That also goes for when chicks are with you and they see a guy on tv/street/wherever and go "Wow he's so hot" and you could reply with something along the lines "Yea I think he is drop dead gorgeous" playfully.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Cheatz
That also goes for when chicks are with you and they see a guy on tv/street/wherever and go "Wow he's so hot" and you could reply with something along the lines "Yea I think he is drop dead gorgeous" playfully.
my favorite is to say " yea id fvck him, hes pretty damn hot." that usually gets them laughing.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Originally posted by MoAF
"I like mike"

"Yeah, hes soooooo sexy... not too good in the sack tho"

It shows you are confident, funny, easygoing, and sexy.
That's what I call advanced top secret irony DJ stuff LOL!

Newbie101, dude, I'm sorry, but LJBF for you.
She probably sees you as a brother

BBB
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Lets Just Be Friends :) He means to say, looks like you can expect to keep this girl as a friend, not a lover.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Yes here's my boyfriend ruiner.

"I tink Mikes hott"
"YEah if I wasn't gay I'd go out with him too"

Let her think about it:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
"I tink Mikes hott"
"YEah if I wasn't gay I'd go out with him too"
hmm... thats saying that:
- You ARE homosexual
- That you think her boyfriend is good looking
- That you'd go out with her boyfriend regardless if you were gay or not...



Dude, am I missing someting here? :confused: :rolleyes:
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Originally posted by Mikelo2k
hmm... thats saying that:
- You ARE homosexual
- That you think her boyfriend is good looking
- That you'd go out with her boyfriend regardless if you were gay or not...



Dude, am I missing someting here? :confused: :rolleyes:
I think he meant, that he thinks the guy looks like a woman. So if he wasn't gay (if you are confident you can pull that off) that he would go out with him. But since he is "gay" he won't.....
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Yeah pretty much stickboy. But you gotta make sure the girls gets your jokeing. Anyway... back to topic
 
Top