Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does one do after one's girlfriend finds about other plates, but decides to forgive you?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the background to the conundrum: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/girlfriend-finding-out-about-other-plates.230678/

So my girlfriend found out about my other plates (not to the full extent of it all) & decided to give me a second chance, while accepting my apologies for my actions.

Ever since then, both (her) of us have had to deal with the aftermath of everything that has unfolded. The milf made a huge scene and caused havoc, but that only served to enhance me as a hot commodity.

However, eyes are constantly on me now. Every move i try & every woman i talk to. In theory, a lot of people lost money because she didn't break up with me & has remained by my side through it all.

Added to that, i feel jaded after the whole episode. The milf is still after me & i can see she still wants it with me. And her emotional reaction to everything demonstrated how great my performance was with her. I believe i have to recharge from everything that has happened, but i face the endless dilemma of depriving women of their moment of epiphany, when they meet me for the first time.

While i feel uneasy about the idea of overwhelming someone to try to convey things in the same panache i exude (being Death, the destroyer of worlds. Bhagavad-Gita), and for the above reasons, i don't find myself bothered to approach like i did before this episode. All eyes on me and being jaded have led me to seek haven in the mundane comfort of a "real relationship".

I am planning my next move, but i feel like Mayweather after the domestic abuse nonsense.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One does not apologize.

Sheesh.

You lied. You got caught.

Deal with it.
In light that you gave a serious response (i think?), what would you do?

You are jaded, people have their eyes on you and everything you do or say is scrutinized. I don't care about the last part, but obviously people would not hesitate to let my girlfriend know.

Would you take a step back & recharge? Or is it more about picking yourself up and swimming against the current?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Life is too short to apologize for things that you don't regret or things you that want to do.

If girlfriend and your friends don't like that you see other women (and you're not lying about it) what they think of you is none of your business. If girlfriend has made it clear she's not up for you seeing other women, you have a choice to make.

I have a main plate and three other women I see off and on. I don't hide it, nor do I talk about it.

This is a drama of your making.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand your question....

How can your "girlfriend" find out about other plates....

Surely you already know the notion of plate spinning is dating several women non-exclusively?

So having a girlfriend implies exclusivity and spinning plates implies non exclusivity....

Do you not know what your sexual strategy is?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep living life. There's nothing to do.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand your question....

How can your "girlfriend" find out about other plates....

Surely you already know the notion of plate spinning is dating several women non-exclusively?

So having a girlfriend implies exclusivity and spinning plates implies non exclusivity....

Do you not know what your sexual strategy is?
Hey Reykhel,

She found out I was cheating.

Yes, I know. However, I had some women on the side, while I was with her.

Well, I understand that. However, I was not counting on her finding out.

What do you mean by your last question?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Reykhel,

She found out I was cheating.

Yes, I know. However, I had some women on the side, while I was with her.

Well, I understand that. However, I was not counting on her finding out.

What do you mean by your last question?
Well it's clear IMO that many cats on here do not have or follow a sexual strategy....

for example......girlfriend game, LTR game, spinning plates...

I made a thread about this but I think maybe not too many get what I mean
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/your-sexual-strategy.233454/

Look, how many people here have been "railroaded" and suddenly find that they are in a relationship that they weren't looking for, you know? How often does that relationship last 5 years, 10 years....

a one night stand.......she wants to see you again.......you go along with it.....all very well but was it your game to begin with.....

in your case you don't know what your sexual strategy is.....

do I need to spell it out? Spinning plates is not having a girlfriend and another not the side....
I repeat......this is not spinning plates.....

I don't condone cheating simply because it helps to create the kind of women that we men hate........

surely you understand that???

Tell me, as a PRINCE why do you need to lie to anyone within your KINGDOM?

this is the real issue

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be authentic my dear.

Even though you *think* you are ever the Machiavel, you remain rather naive.

If you move amongst influential people within a conservative social construct you have created not only embarrassment for your girlfriend and her family, you have also designated yourself as a man who is not to be trusted.

This is the greater consequence of your particular indiscretion. It is not a stain easily removed either as you are learning.

This was a easily predicted outcome, and completely avoidable.

At any rate your girlfriend appears to exhibit loyalty, a fairly rare trait in most women. Perhaps your SMV is much higher than hers, perhaps the culture in which you exist is full of men who have mistresses and retain a loyal wife. Perhaps she actually loves you or some combination of the above.

Your post from some years ago prompted me to sign onto this forum as you know. You have grown much but you still are young and life is still teaching you some necessary but unwelcome lessons.

While you may find your relationship mundane you are also enjoying its value as a safe harbor. This is something an ambitious man should hold in high esteem, solace and loyalty in a storm despite how you have compromised her reputation.

My advice to you is act with absolute authenticity moving forward. Disclose to the ones who exhibit loyalty your real agenda. You already know loyalty is valuable & rare.

Cheers