Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it means when a girl teases you alot?

Dave Paul

Reaction score
Well i've been in this situation, and I've a friend, who's GF keeps teasing him all of the time with her sarcastic jokes.

Does that means disrespect ?

Like making fun of the him all the time in sarcastic way, for example once they were talking about look's, and she made a joke on him told him how horrible he look's, telling him that her name is way much cuter then his and all.

English isn't my first language so i hope you get what i tried to say ..

Does too much teasing means the girl lost respect? Or is it just that she's being frank and open with him? Or it mean's she's just shy to say his good qualities? :p

As far as i know, a girl who's interested will always do her level best to tell her boy about how wonderful and better he is as compared to other's.

What do you guys think?

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
If its just teasing, that leads to nowhere and is constant. Then take these lyrics into consideration

Unless you like to tease, baby
When in reality you don't know how to please
Blue-ball queen, take your ****ing seat, baby

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Dave Paul said:
Well i've been in this situation, and I've a friend, who's GF keeps teasing him all of the time with her sarcastic jokes.

Does that means disrespect ?

Like making fun of the him all the time in sarcastic way, for example once they were talking about look's, and she made a joke on him told him how horrible he look's, telling him that her name is way much cuter then his and all.

English isn't my first language so i hope you get what i tried to say ..

Does too much teasing means the girl lost respect? Or is it just that she's being frank and open with him? Or it mean's she's just shy to say his good qualities? :p

As far as i know, a girl who's interested will always do her level best to tell her boy about how wonderful and better he is as compared to other's.

What do you guys think?

I'm thinking your "friend" is YOU. Don't lie to us lie to the Easter Bunny.

She could really like him and just be breaking his chops as she might be insecure to let him know how much she really likes him so she does it "sarcastically" to sheild herself from possibly getting hurt by him in the end.

I'd advise your "friend" that the next time his girlfriend says something sarcastic to him he should tell her: "You're being a very naughty girl. And naughty girls turn me on. When I get you alone I'm going to have to give you a nice firm spanking and teach you a lesson." ( In other words: I know you're restless around me and you want me to fvck your brains out.)

Then he'll see how she reacts to it. She most likely will secretly love it and have gotten the hint. And he'll be fvcking the sh1t out of her soon after.

Anytime a chick pulls that teasing stuff you go right into telling them they are a naughty girl and they need a spanking and to be taught a good lesson. (They'll act pretend "shocked" but their pvzzy will get wet even if they don't say it.)

Most will like it if they are really into you and want the spanking to really happen along with a good stress relieving pounding right after. You mix in some dirty talk with some sweet talk while pumping her brains out. She'll be looking at him doe eyed shortly after. No joke.

Dave Paul

Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I'm thinking your "friend" is YOU. Don't lie to us lie to the Easter Bunny.
If you've read my post clearly, it say's "Well i've been in this situation, and I've a friend, who's GF keeps teasing him all of the time with her sarcastic jokes." - That mean's I've also been in this situation. :)

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave Paul said:
If you've read my post clearly, it say's "Well i've been in this situation, and I've a friend, who's GF keeps teasing him all of the time with her sarcastic jokes." - That mean's I've also been in this situation. :)

No, that was just a cover up. Come on, youre speaking to Don Juans here. You think theyre that stupid? Its no big deal dont worry.

PowerAbuse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teasing is a sign of comfort. If a girl can be comfortable enough to bust your balls, it's like flirting, a sign of trust.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score