What does it mean when...

Belgian_Crab

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i was just wondering what it means when this girl youve been seeing for the last two weeks really diggs you and is totally into you...but she wants to 'set the pace' how do i go about acting around her...call her less/more..try to hang out with her less/more..i as thinkin i should just act the same..but i dont want this thing to drag on for too long without knowing our status..and if i bring it up it might ruin things...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a shyt test - She is trying to control the relationship.

Her: I want to set the pace

Me: I see, well I don't know about you but I usually jog instead of run for my workout.

Joke and make pace seem like something else, basically play stupid!! :D

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just keep doing what u were doing before you were seeing her.. she liked that guy, now suddenly your not doing this, this and this because ur spending time with her, calling her, and she's not liking you as much. of course, she wants to see you. but maybe ur crowding her and your too full on early in the relationship?

i'd say slow it down a little, and do more of the things you were doing before u met her. get busy and she'll start missing you and wanting you around more... its weird how it works, but beleive me, it does!

Belgian_Crab

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i didnt act differently b4...i met her and we hooked up the next day..that was two weeks ago...but yea....ill just chill and lay back for a bit