What does it mean when you fvck the first night

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm back and I have a question. What does it mean When you fvck a women the second time you meet her. The first time was only like 15 mins the second time was cause she's my sisters friend and my sister invited me over. We talked I told her she kind of sexy her kid went to bed then we fvcked. Now she says she wants to be with me but don't want me to go back to my baby mama. What the hell does it mean? I want a realtionship but I don't want a realationship. Yes, I know I said I wasn't coming back but I can't ask my female friends this questions thanks guys. oh yeah to add insult to injury I talked to baby mama and she said she missed me and wanted to call me later. She doesn't know about this girl though and she never will

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you fvcked her the second time you met her.

Good job, lol.

I want a realtionship but I don't want a realationship
That means you don't want a relationship, you want a fb.

Get those rules out there straight away so you ain't messing her about but be prepared for her to go weird.

Just treat her like you would any other girl, you're only complicating matters for yourself.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean she cool but she thinks im her soulmmate already to clingy. Better lay my law down and not go soft again