"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What does it mean when someone says "You're a stalker stalking girls"

BornWinner

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Yeah, what does it mean. I've heard of it many times but have no idea what stalking is all about? :X

Sigh
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

confus4ever

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
stalker these days is a joke. Some people say if your a true stalker, you'll look them up on the internet..In conclusion, still doesn't mean your a stalker. PEOPLE WONDER..

With this i end
 

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
If a girl doesn't like you, any attention you give her will make her feel stalked.
 

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
according to dictionary.com: To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top