what does it mean when some men call themselves feminist?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are they wimps?

do they bow to those feminist demands? I talk to one guy at work and he claims to be supporter of feminist. :confused:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means the following:

1) They hate themsleves

2) They hate their own gender (males)

3) They are trying to identify with feminists in hope to get laid (beta game).

In a nutshell male feminists are men who are either bad with women or were/are bullied by high status men and just like female feminists they see themsleves as victims and blame those top dogs for their own shortcoming in life.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:

Are they wimps?

do they bow to those feminist demands? I talk to one guy at work and he claims to be supporter of feminist. :confused:
Why don't you ask one ?

I have done just that, and all I heard was some mangled leftist gibberish masquerading as social tolerance and gender equality.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most feminist men these days are pvssy whipped losers or chumps that are trying to score with feminazi women. Originally, feminism was about women obtaining equal rights to men. I can agree with that premise. I do believe that women should be entitled to the same rights (and responsibilities) as men. But of course, that's not what most modern day feminazis are pushing for.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Picard,
every grouping has its Benedict Arnolds,its Quislings,make no mistake that's what these lick spittles are....Treat these traitors even more unmercifully than the Femi Nazis.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the ultimate manifestation of AFC/Beta identity. Unless you've got the status of a Bill Clinton, who can support feminism in spirit while laughing his way through all kinds of pu**y.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:

Are they wimps?

http://www.loveshack.org

You can go find your answer there.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:

Are they wimps?

pvssys who think that supplication is the key to getting laid. in some cases it will work, but the women who they get with are not good quality, and will not respect them. in short, taking this approach they will end up the b*tch in the relationship.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
Most feminist men these days are pvssy whipped losers or chumps that are trying to score with feminazi women. Originally, feminism was about women obtaining equal rights to men. I can agree with that premise. I do believe that women should be entitled to the same rights (and responsibilities) as men. But of course, that's not what most modern day feminazis are pushing for.
I disagree with this. Women and men are NOT equal and should not be treated as such, otherwise you will have the misery we have these days...

For example, women are too emotional and irrational to be allowed to vote.

They should also not be allowed to be in the military, nor in the police, fire departments, etc... basically ANY profession where a high degree of testosterone and physical strength is required.

Sure you can show me some highly intelligent and rational women. You can find a few who are strong as bulls. But the exceptions only prove the rule.

Ideally, we should not have poisonous media working to brainwash women into being feminists either.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCalMike said:
I disagree with this. Women and men are NOT equal and should not be treated as such, otherwise you will have the misery we have these days...

For example, women are too emotional and irrational to be allowed to vote.

They should also not be allowed to be in the military, nor in the police, fire departments, etc... basically ANY profession where a high degree of testosterone and physical strength is required.

Sure you can show me some highly intelligent and rational women. You can find a few who are strong as bulls. But the exceptions only prove the rule.

Ideally, we should not have poisonous media working to brainwash women into being feminists either.
I think that some good selections with the same requirements for both men and women would be enough.
What is wrong now is that when women partecipate for a selection they are required less than men,that's the problem,the stupid and common double standard(they say they are the strong sex but still ask for help when it needs when crying or complaining wont do).
If a woman is strong enough to work as much as a man it's fine for me,however I don't think so many women should be allowed to command roles.
They don't have the necessary instincts and whatever people say no man(and no woman) likes to take order from a woman.

About feminist men,they deserve the miserable life they preech for.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Leykis has an interesting take on this.

He'll tell you that he's America's #1 feminist. Meaning, he's not against the basic tenets of equality. He clarifies this by saying that men don't need to pay for the woman, open doors for them, or give them anything.

Feminists want equality? Go ahead and have it. But don't expect me to not evolve into this new paradigm. I laugh my ass off when Leykis says, "Chivalry died when you quit ironing my shirts!" So true.

And, have you ever seen a woman open a door for a man? I'm sure it's happened once or twice, but I personally can't recall a time in my own life where this happened. And when was the last time a woman had to sign up for the Selective Service when she turned 18? Getting off track ...

But everyone here is talking about the beta supplicator who, in an ironic twist, will be the first guy to buy a woman dinner and open doors for her while at the same time championing her cause for "equality." Yeah, he's the real bitch. Once a man has declared himself a feminist in the true sense of the meaning, all is lost on him. He is incapable of piercing the veil of lies to see the truth of the world around him. Move quickly away from this dangerous animal, for he shall try and infect those around him with his irrational leftist feminazi propaganda.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Feminists want equality? Go ahead and have it. But don't expect me to not evolve into this new paradigm. I laugh my ass off when Leykis says, "Chivalry died when you quit ironing my shirts!" So true.

And, have you ever seen a woman open a door for a man? I'm sure it's happened once or twice, but I personally can't recall a time in my own life where this happened. And when was the last time a woman had to sign up for the Selective Service when she turned 18? Getting off track ...

I don't want a world where there is this 'new paradigm'. "Equality" cannot be achieved, since men and women are different biologically. Any attempt to force equality is just a denial of reality and we have seen it taken to some sick extremes (such as women being maimed and killed in combat).

Women shouldn't have to open doors for men. Men should open doors for them. Nor should women be allowed into the military, since war is a man's realm.

The only sane way to live is tradition. I believe both men and women are happier when they fulfill their natural roles.

If more people would stop cowering before political correctness, even in anonymous cyberspace, we could go a long way toward rectifiying many of the messes we are in... or at least reduce the psychological burden they put on us.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll tell you that he's America's #1 feminist. Meaning, he's not against the basic tenets of equality. He clarifies this by saying that men don't need to pay for the woman, open doors for them, or give them anything.
I call myself a feminist and this is what I mean. I love feminism--it means I don't have to treat women like princesses. It means they can sleep around like men. It means they can drive me around and pay for my sh*t too. It means I'm not expected to be the "breadwinner" or get married and support a wife and kid. It means it's ok for chicks to ask me out (rare, but more common than it was 40 years ago). It means they can get their as*es out there and work like I do.

I love feminism completely. It makes my life easier. All I need to do is treat them like I treat my male friends, which is how I treat women anyway. Feminism is a win-win for me. I don't really care if it helps women, it helps me.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I love feminism completely. It makes my life easier. All I need to do is treat them like I treat my male friends, which is how I treat women anyway. Feminism is a win-win for me. I don't really care if it helps women, it helps me.
Yeah, but let's be honest, the negatives of feminism outweigh any positives.

I don't see how women sleeping around is a positive either.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCalMike said:
I don't see how women sleeping around is a positive either.
uhhhh... huh? A couple of years ago I banged 7 chicks in one summer. It was a f*cking blast and something I think back on fondly like every day. You don't get that unless chicks are sleeping around. It's not like I pulled 'em out of a nunnery.

I mean yeah if you're looking for some sort of traditional family life from 1957, you're probably hatin' the dating scene right now. But I like what's going on, and I think feminism has a lot to do with that.

The only downside I see is that you can't grab their a*ses at work anymore. And yes, that's a downside, but I'm willing to put up with it if it means they spring for the condoms on our second date.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok zarky we got your point and I don't think anybody can disagree about it but you forget something.

Sex is easier of course but you forget to mention that your tax pressure is growing because of single mothers popping milk from the government,you risk your money and freedom all the time you're in an elevator with a woman because she "could" think you were molesting her.
Men get raped in court day after day,and you can't even hire the people you want in some positions cause you have to get a % of women wheter they are good or not.

Sincerly I think that what you said outweight the negatives while we are young and single but after we decide to have a family or start some kind of job its the opposite.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
uhhhh... huh? A couple of years ago I banged 7 chicks in one summer. It was a f*cking blast and something I think back on fondly like every day. You don't get that unless chicks are sleeping around. It's not like I pulled 'em out of a nunnery.

I mean yeah if you're looking for some sort of traditional family life from 1957, you're probably hatin' the dating scene right now. But I like what's going on, and I think feminism has a lot to do with that.

The only downside I see is that you can't grab their a*ses at work anymore. And yes, that's a downside, but I'm willing to put up with it if it means they spring for the condoms on our second date.
guess that depends on what makes you happy. yes, i would prefer the traditional family life, from 1957... and for about the 5000 years previous to that as well.

banging chicks is great, but after a while you want to settle down and have a family. at least i do, and many other guys as well.