"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What does it mean when girls......

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Got a simple question for y'all. What does it mean when a girl says your mean. Like today, my friend was talking to this chick and I was beside him. He said something bout her switching classes, and I said yea shes in some of my classes. Then she said to my friend' " Yea, and hes so mean". (he being me) What does that mean? Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Do you tease her? Do you ignore her? It depends on how she said it but if she said it kind of like part whiny/part flirty... moderate interest. But also moderate immaturity.
 

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Yea I tease the biatch. Also, I have a problem I guess of over teasing. Girls would call it being "mean", but I get it alot, so anyone got some tips on how to be cool bout sh*t like that?
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
mean is always better than nice (assuming you want to get laid, anyway.... not if you want friends)......
girls will screw mean guys, but remain friends with the nice guys....


if she said you were mean but not a really serious way, then you can take that as a good sign.... she's flirtatious, and she's diggin how you tease her.....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I thought about this some more and I think if she had said "he's an *******" or "he's a ****" that would be bad. But she said "he's so mean" which is not bad.
 

Daneelo S

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto
Dont let it affect you and just keep doing wat ur doin by the way if she says this to your face just reply with well thats the way I am and if u dont like it then you can just leave I've tried this b4 and it works everytime they become submissive and even apologize
 

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
Well it sounds to me like it isn't that big of a deal. ya, she seems like she is just being slightly teased or whatever and she's just complaining. I get this too and it's really not that big of a deal.

but if she called you an ******* or a **** or whatever that would mean she has a problem with you. I know this seeing as i'm going through somthing similar to this right now.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
jus make your jokes or "insults" come off as sarcastic or not so serious.

if you can say it right you can say ANYTHING
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
All of the girls I talk to say I'm mean. However it sounds so playful that I often take it as a compliment and that also means that the C+F you have done is working perfectly. If she says it in a really serious tone or calls you something worse, its time to lay off that and if you are trying to pursue her, you should probably move on.
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Dude, if she isn't sayin your a **** than your perfectly fine. She recognizes your sense of humour. Use this to your advantage. She's talkin about you with her "friends" and it's not in a bad way either. (bad meaning calling you ugly, annoying, nice). Go get her number and go on a date. That's the only way you'll really know if she likes you. Don't mess around with gossip, go to the source!
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
My gf is always like..."ur so mean...ur lucky i love you alot!"
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
don't mean nothing

dude she's interesed ,maybe:( ? learn 2 read and interpret bodylanguage. anyways u have the perfect opening line now("why do u think i'm mean"?) AND things in common(duh,same school,same classes,same teachers,)numberclose,wait 3-5 days b4 calling ,and get a date.
 
Top