Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean to have "dark features" in terms of looks?

JackRobin

Banned
Reaction score
Usually when the say tall dark and handsome they are referring to a man who is White but from places where White males have a darker appearance (Spain and Italy).

Do you believe a Latino, Middle Eastern, or even a lighter complexion Indian guy can fit that category these days?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It means you are shady looking. Or perhaps that you have dark hair, eye color and skin tone.

I once had a friend criticize me and he said "You're not dark!!"

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with race/colour? Yes it makes a difference, but so does hair colour, build, eye colour, height and a whole bunch of other sh*t women can disqualify you for that's out of your control. Please move on.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like he finally got banned from here. So, that makes it the 96th (ish) place for him. Where to now? :moon:

Soulleswarrior

Reaction score
Usually when the say tall dark and handsome they are referring to a man who is White but from places where White males have a darker appearance (Spain and Italy).

Do you believe a Latino, Middle Eastern, or even a lighter complexion Indian guy can fit that category these days?

Yeah they fit the in the category a lot of people from Spanish speaking countries have the same dark features Latino is not a race is culture of heritage remember that