What does it mean/How to take this??

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yesterday I got into a conversation with this girl I really like and have known almost my entire life about elementary school. It turns out she had a major crush on me in elementary school (like journals about me and stuff) for about a year and she told me this during our conversation. Now back in elementary school, of course being a guy, I wasn't into girls at all. I had no idea she liked me. But where should I go from here? Does it mean anything that she told me this information or am I looking too deep into it? I'm pretty sure right now she's kind of into me (like she'll flirt and touch me and we've gone to clubs together this summer) but I don't know if it's just a friendly thing or if she has deeper feelings for me. I'm just curious to know if her telling me that she "used" to have a crush on me means she's completely over me now or that she's covering up the fact that she does indeed still have feelings for me. I have no idea where to go from here with her and I'd love some advice. Fortunately, we'll both be going to the same college this year.

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. Isolate her. Try to kiss her. This is covered. There is only one way to tell if someone is really interested in you. This stuff is so easy. If you wanted to bang a girl, and she asked you out, isolated you, and tried to kiss you, would you resist? NO. NEITHER WILL GIRLS.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi2u said:
Ask her out. Isolate her. Try to kiss her. This is covered. There is only one way to tell if someone is really interested in you. This stuff is so easy. If you wanted to bang a girl, and she asked you out, isolated you, and tried to kiss you, would you resist? NO. NEITHER WILL GIRLS.
Yeah...but what do you make of her telling me she used to have a crush on me? Is that a good or bad thing?

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter? No, it REALLY doesn't. You are fixated on ONE thing that may or may not mean anything. Can you not see this?

If you are attracted to her, ask her out. If you're that worried about it, talk to her about it on the date. BE CONFIDENT. Isolate her. Kiss her. If she is not attracted to you and you ask her out, she will make excuses and/or flake. If you can't take this emotionally with her, you need to build confidence by talking to and asking out a lot of different girls.

Fact is... unless you're ugly or creepy, most girls won't turn down a date!

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice hi2u. Any other advice here? Has anyone had first hand experience with this type of situation?

johnny789

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is still into you. Why? Because girls want what they cannot have.
Yeah isolate her, sense when he is in a happy mood, and go in for the kill.:D

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
ask yourself THIS question "whyd she say that?" when people bring up subjects its cause they want to talk about them, logic works pretty good here.
Yeah..exactly, but my question is why did she say that? To just reflect on the past and how she used to be into me but she isn't anymore or a hint that she used to like me and still does??

Do elementary crushes tend to stay with a person more than middle school or high school crushes? Also, she was over my house the other night with some people and wanted to see some photos of me when she used to like me (and I really haven't changed all that much - not to say I look like an elementary schooler). Anything to this as well?

NeW2TheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are over analysing things.
Put yourself in her shoes, if you are not attracted to a girl, would you stop by her house and ask to have a look at her photos?

Why are you even here posting?
No point for you to keep on asking does shes or does she not, thats for YOU to find out, and so far, everything points to YES, shes still has feelings for you.

Just go for it....

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How should you interact with old high school buddies (girls mostly) in college? Like if I'm going to the same college as a lot of my high school friends but there are soo many incoming freshman that hanging out with them won't be the same as it was in high school. Any first hand experience here?

NeW2TheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are old buddies with the girls, what is that?
That is an ADVANTAGE, take advantage of it. The freshman that hangs out with her are still getting to know them, you however, on the other hand, are already buddies with them, trust me, its easy to get things goin again.

Good luck.