“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What does it mean based on previous experience?

tallcoolone

New Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I had a date tonite, very shy girl, at the end, I said "do you want to go out again sometime" she replied "I'd be up for it". Based on everyones past experience is that good or bad ******** language? Does it really mean yes or no?

Thanks
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
mistake #1: do not ask if they want to go out on a second date while still on the first. Wait a few days, then call her.

Mistake #2: Do not ask ridiculous questions. We do not know how you acted during the date, if there was any chemistry......and so on. By me giving you an answer is just me speculating.

If she is shy like u said, she's not going to tell you no right to your face. So basically, by you asking her then, it did nothing for you. Women would much rather shoot u down on the phone rather than in person. Wait a couple days, then call her.

By u asking this question, you reak of desperation. I used to be like you. I had one date every few months, and I analyzed every little interaction with the girls. Don't do this, you only end up hurting yourself.

Lastly, you said she was a very shy girl. Did you get her to open up at all to you ? B/c if you came to the conclusion she was very shy after your date you probably didnt make her feel comfortable enough. If you did everything you could, and she was still super shy, you have to evaluate if seeing a really shy girl is really worth your time. WIll they be the most fun for you? Do they deserve you ?
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Wiseman is right.

Shy people usually open up to people they are comfortable. This doesn't mean she wasn't comfortable with you - it was probably an awkward situation for her. I hope you're taking her out on action dates to try to get her shyness to come out.
 
Top