Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does AW stand for?

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am seeing AW everywhere but I am not sure what the acronym stands for.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks BRANDO, I am just reading your thread.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It stands for attention whore
Just in case you were wondering, another acronym that is often thrown around is BPD. Which stands for Bipolar Personality Disorder. BBPD stands for Border-line Bipolar Personality Disorder

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD stands for Borderline Personality Disorder not Bipolar Disorder.

AW indeed stands for Attention Wh0re and its most often a term here used to describe women suffering from one of the four Cluster B Personality Disorders.

Usually on the forum the two type of AW's most often discussed are either those with Borderline or Histrionic Personality Disorder or both.

The disorders are extremely similar but not totally the same.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
should i tell my ex gf she has this disorder and to look into it for her own benefit? or will she go fvcking crazy?

Brandonc662

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id leave it alone, more than likley she will want your help in overcoming this, she will think she is a victim once again and will need you to be her superman. Coming to save her.

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate AW.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brandonc662 said:
Id leave it alone, more than likley she will want your help in overcoming this, she will think she is a victim once again and will need you to be her superman. Coming to save her.
I was thinking txting her this through a unknown number or online, that way she doesn't know who it's from but she will be curious to research it. That way I have done my part but she can't blame it on me.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
BPD stands for Borderline Personality Disorder not Bipolar Disorder.

AW indeed stands for Attention Wh0re and its most often a term here used to describe women suffering from one of the four Cluster B Personality Disorders.

Usually on the forum the two type of AW's most often discussed are either those with Borderline or Histrionic Personality Disorder or both.

The disorders are extremely similar but not totally the same.
Heh I knew I was close :D