What does a man do in the meantime?

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of you say a man should improve his life before attracting women. But what should/does a man do in the meantime? Should he completely forget about women and sex for six months, one year, or longer until he's making six figures, driving an Escalade, etc?

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
And how come there are men who have average jobs, average cars, and don't complain about attracting women?

If I'm content with life, isn't that what matters?

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Within the community, guys are always like 'take a break, improve yourself' like a man can turn his sex drive completely off.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude, it really only takes a whole lotta continued introspection. If you look back on your life from birth, re-watch movies from the best times of your life, that maybe shaped you. Try to focus on pre-50s stuff as that is when most people were "normal." These days, the media, it all, just tangles your wires. There's nothing about genuiness, honesty, and integrity on the tube/screen these days. You must go back to the Source, of your being. And you must do this continually, while eating green leafy foods daily. You must change your habbits. Try not to curse. Be honest to a fault. Make people just Look at you, and say, "He's honest" or "You just seem like a good person." If you know you're good, then you'll be good. Love others and dogs.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking about passive value, that's something that takes time to build up. Passive value includes working out, looking better, being richer, becoming famous, etc etc. As a matter of fact, your Active value in a club I would consider is in some way shape or form a piece of passive value.

The more you go to a club and the more you speak to people, the more socially developed you become.

There's no reason to stop gaming chicks just because you aren't rich or famous. As a matter of fact, being in the hollywood area, I know PLENTY of guys that aren't doing phenomenally with women that are millionaires, you don't need extravagent amounts of money to game.

-Kevin

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Many of you say a man should improve his life before attracting women.
Hell no. You should be improving all aspects of your life together. For example, going out and talknig to women, building up to dates, while at the same time working out.

And how come there are men who have average jobs, average cars, and don't complain about attracting women?
They can't be bothered to improve themselves, so they convince themselves that they are "satisfied", and they don't think they "need" better, and they want a "secure" relationship and life, and because they can't do any better.

Most men cannot be bothered to change, and by the middle stages of their life they have been tied down by their job and their women (who wears the pants in the relationship, although she is possibly taking her pants off for some other guy.)

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For real just keeping practicing on the girls 'til things start to pan out. It takes time but it's pretty scientific. Money isn't going to really change your life as much as you would think, unless you because digustingly wealthy.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Many of you say a man should improve his life before attracting women. But what should/does a man do in the meantime?
You appear to be confused. You can do both things at the same time. Getting a woman is not a business transaction. You don't improve your life with the prize of having sex with her at the 6 month mark. ("Oh warrior joined karate? ok now I will have sex with him!")

We are saying you should live your life the best way possible (learning, improving, going to school, getting a degree, joining clubs, meeting friends, etc) and then women will be a byproduct of it.

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy who posted above me has got it right. I focus on improving my life, and women are a byproduct.

and since I am my main focus, I am no longer needy, which is an attractive trait.

Differentiate yourself from all the beer-swilling guys who avoid good books and good films in favor of movies like 'dorm daze' and books like... well, the guys I'm thinking of don't read.

Don't focus on finding the right girl, focus on becoming the right man!

Ups&Downs

Reaction score
WORST possible thing you can do is wait.

I used to have this attitude. I thought when I had x I'd be ready and confident. Then it was y. Then it was z. The truth is, it's never ending.

The vast majority of us won't live up to whatever grandiose expectations we had as kids. If you wait for this to happen you'll be waiting a life time.

Now, I'm not saying don't try to improve your life. Self improvement is a great quality. But don't let it stifle what you do. Far, far more important is being content with what you have in the NOW, because the NOW is what matters, the NOW is what's going to give you pleasure. No point living inside your head thinking about what you might turn into.

Everyone has weaknesses, you will ALWAYS have weak points. Accept them and press forward anyway. If you're going to wait for yourself to make achievements you may as well kill yourself now, because like I said you'll be waiting a lifetime, and it will be a wasted life.