what does a good looking guy do?

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been told a number of times that im good looking, hot.. whatever. but i still dont have a girlfriend. im in high school but i think this can relate to many people. some people have told me that if your a good looking guy you should be careful, especially with the ****y-funny routine because they will just think your just an arrogant jerk who has no interest in them. so do i let girls know im interested in them? and how do i get them to become my girlfriend? how should i do things differently? i dont know

im not really just looking for a piece of ass or a long term relationship. i guess just a short term but none the less right now i dont have anyone to screw, or to just chill with. i was almost considering hitting on some freshman, and im a senior :confused:

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hit on freshmen, you'll be the laughingstock and most senior girls that you would have otherwise had a chance with will lose respect.

If you're good-looking (which I'm not), I suggest doing nothing. Allow me to elaborate.

When I say do nothing, I mean let your good looks carry you forth. Hot girls pretty much stand there and things happen for them, the same works for you. After you approach/meet someone, just talk to them frankly, with some humor thrown in. Don't be too ****y, or like you said, they think you're self-centered. She should be attracted to your good looks enough to go along for the ride, as long as you lead her in the right direction.

So just have a good convo, throw LOTS of kino in (this will be your main weapon since something physical [your appearance] is your strong point, and kino means you give them a taste of that), and bag 'em.

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well sense you're "good looking" you're already like two steps ahead of the rest of us. I'm assuming you already get a lot of attention because of your good lucks, now just use it to your advantage. Yes, you might want to be carefull with the whole jerk thing, because it might turn off a lot of girls from the start. I guess just try approaching girls. Forget all this "****y" crap. Just be _confident_, which shouldn't be too hard for a good looking guy. Just approach some girl and start talking to her. Kino her a little bit, use and apply basically everything you've learned minus the ****y part. Wait to initiate that later. (Once she feels a bit more comfortable around you.)

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does a good looking guy do?

Close to nothing.

Reaction score
TheMan425 said:
ive been told a number of times that im good looking, hot.. whatever. but i still dont have a girlfriend. im in high school but i think this can relate to many people. some people have told me that if your a good looking guy you should be careful, especially with the ****y-funny routine because they will just think your just an arrogant jerk who has no interest in them. so do i let girls know im interested in them? and how do i get them to become my girlfriend? how should i do things differently? i dont know

im not really just looking for a piece of ass or a long term relationship. i guess just a short term but none the less right now i dont have anyone to screw, or to just chill with. i was almost considering hitting on some freshman, and im a senior :confused:
I'm wicked good looking and ****y&funny works for me everytime maybe you need to add more FUNNY to the equation. Even if your hot you still have to initiate cuz your the man (mistake I made in first LTR). Oh playing hard to get creates competition and usually works for me everytime.

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i agree with that whole freshman thing, which is why i havent sunk that low yet..lol. ive been called a d!ck and an ******* more times than i can remember. maybe some girls are afraid to approach me. i dont know, i guess its up to me then. more funny, got it. thanks fellas

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've got looks, you've got options.

If you've got personality and looks, you've got it made.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i've got the looks, and the natural ****y-funny

i was ****y-funny way before coming here

point is, i've also been called and a$$hole, dlckhead by a particular girl, and that same girl started to fancy me after some time

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this problem too. Turns out I just wasn't initiating. Just follow this

rapport-phone number-date-kino-kiss.

Now, ask if you have a problem in any of these steps.

Cronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, what are you looking for right now, a girlfriend or a bunch of girls that you can call up at anytime and go hang with? A girl that you are just friends with benefits?

Secondly, ****y and funny is still good, however it needs to be more funny less ****y. ****iness from a good looking guy comes off as egotistical and he comes off as an *******. He comes off as one of those jocks in the movies or one of those super snobby *****es. Nobody likes an *******.

High School is all about SOCIAL PROOF. If you have it you are golden, if you don't well then you need to get some fast.

spesmilitis is correct all you have to do is,
rapport-#-date = girlfriend

My last piece of advice, after school tell them that you are hungry and goin to go get somethin to eat do they want to come? If you are good looking and have social proof, girls will jump at this.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMan425 said:

this was mee in hs. hahaa it gets wayy better after you graduate... real life you will get alot of grils... in hs every one knows you as not ever having a gf.. if you really want one try a diff school... ur school your not boyfriend meterial.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
Don't hit on freshmen, you'll be the laughingstock and most senior girls that you would have otherwise had a chance with will lose respect.

WO Wo wo!!!

First of all... who gives a fvck what ANYONE thinks!
Second... Especially the senior chicks!
(if you haven't already fvcked them... then FVCK THEM!)

Third... why the fvck wouldn't you go for the freshmen!?!?
Thats what they're there for!

The youngest, tightest, freshest pvssy of the bunch!
Attract, pull, fvck, repeat!

Listen to me very carefully!
Its HighSchool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have the time of your life!
Really... I can't stress how utterly unimportant any of that sh!t is. The real world is about washing your clothes, b!tching about gas prices, and trying to step up your game on every level... (Cause everything is now on you, and you alone!)

Tear that freshmen pvssy up!
If you don't know... you never will. (By the time you realize the value of my words... that sweet young fresh pvssy will be illegal!)

On to your "dilemma"... lol.
Who gives a fvck if your "good looking."
The game is the same.
Maybe a chick or 2 w. low self-esteem will be a little more intimidated. Wow... to a degree, most all chicks have self-esteem issues. And beyond that... your the man anyways. They should be intimidated by you, for one reason or another, period. Your job is to use that energy and transform it into attraction/rapport.

In as far as ****y/funny goes. Whatever. It has its moments... its fun, gold, but... sort of teenager. A man exudes game of power, finesse, mystery. A charm of devilish intrigue, awe and delight. Make her pvssy quiver in dripping horny desire and fear. Not saying you can't enjoy those beautiful moments of comfort, and light-hearted fun. By all means... do so. Thats part of the rapport... and will offset a lopsided nature, thus keeping the mystery in balance. Plus... you want to enjoy life.

You with me?!
Good!

Suave it Homey!
... your trying to justify the fact of lacking a bit of game, through a positve ego-fulfilling reason. First step to growth, and acquiring the tools to get what you want is honesty, and response-ability. Do just that. See your truth, accept your truth (however weak it may be), and let the process of courageous action begin. Stepping w. such spirit, will unfold a clear path of success.

Peace'