Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you want to do with your life?

What do you want out of life?

• Not sure...let me ask my girlfriend again.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I have no idea and it frustrates me to no end.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I have always known what I wanted, just don't know how to get it.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I know who I am, what I want and how to get it. The world is mine!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Desire is the path to suffering, you ignoramus.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I have been having lots of conversations with many different people and a sobering realization has come over me. I'd say anywhere from 90 - 95% of these folks have absolutely NO CLUE what they want out of life (aside from not worrying about money and being happy :rolleyes: )

It's weird because I have known what I wanted to do since I was 6 years old. Why is this so rare these days? It seems like my kind is a dying breed and most people are so lost that they don't even know where to begin to realize their dreams. In fact I would venture to say that they have forgotten how to dream altogether.

In the past such knowledge would have made me feel proud of myself, to be one of the privileged few. But lately it has been depressing the sh!t out of me. I know it sounds melodramatic, but I am losing faith in humankind. Hardly any of us knows who we are, what we want or what we stand for. Part of me feels compassion and I just want to help people "find themselves". But the reality sets in and I realize it's not my responsibility. Ultimately, I want to b!tch slap all these people for being such stupid, boring and unmotivated DUDS.

Has anyone here always known what they wanted and worked hard to get it?

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as your path isnt school, i think you got it goin on, otherwise you are just another sheep.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just gone where the river's taken me. I flunked out of high school, joined the Marines at 17, discovered I had a talent for languages, got my A.S. in the Corps thanks to a Gunny riding my @ss, had college paid for (Linguistics) when I got out, started consulting for a company when I was in school, had a shot at grad school thanks to some papers I wrote that Thank God someone saw, read, and liked, got my Ph.D. last year, and am now a director at my company at 29 -- turning 30 tomorrow. If, at 17, or 20, or even 25 someone would've told me this is where I'd end up, I'd have laughed in their face.

I wanted to be a stunt man ever since I knew what one was; now people call me "Doctor" and I travel all over the world saving lives (I work with refugees) and getting more @ss than a Baldwin. No complaints.

Dreams are great, but you control nothing.