Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you usually take post work-out and why?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious to know what you guys get post workout

Right now I mix 30gr of hydro whey from optimum nutrition with 40gr of dextrose with few grams of glutamine in the mix, all of that with water to keep the absorpion as fast as possible.
Fast carbs are chosed cause they are absorbed faster and open the way to the hydrolized proteins fast as well, with milk would taste better but would slow down the process which I dont want.
Glutamine is not only for recovery and cell volume reason but also for immune system.

After about 90min I have dinner with carbs and proteins from whole food.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Whey protein(Isopure)right after and then a meal when I get home
Ditto.

I also have yoghurt before bed - slow proteins help muscle recovery during sleep

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take Creatine before working out/during.
nuts and nutrigrain type bars for snackies.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shake consisting of weight gainer, whey protein and creatine. Mixed with whole-milk.

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-workout: Caffeine (keeps you pumped up so you can work out at your best)
Post-workout: Protein w/whole milk (You need the fat to digest all that protein; it also helps with muscle gains and recovery)
Anything else: Apples and bananas as post-workout snack as they are a good source of simple carbs.

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Who Dares Win said:
Right now I mix 30gr of hydro whey from optimum nutrition with 40gr of dextrose with few grams of glutamine in the mix, all of that with water to keep the absorpion as fast as possible.
Fast carbs are chosed cause they are absorbed faster and open the way to the hydrolized proteins fast as well
You don't really need dextrose unless you are an athlete that is going to be training again in a couple of hours. Spend the extra money on food.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just mix milk and protein powder and call it good. Though if you want to get creative and add additional calories and nutrients you can add; yogurt, cream, nuts and diced up strawberrys and mix it all up in a blender for example.