"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

what do you think

fredjones

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
There is a girl that I have been interested in for a while and only recently has it picked up to the point where I want to say something, but she already has told me she doesn't want a boyfriend. She has a lot of reasons why she doesn't and she has not really had a serious relationship in the past. When she is around me it is something different, when we are together it is just really cool and I am really happy, but I always want to say something, but I don't because she doesn't want it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
First of all I am new to the DJ persona but I've been reading the bible. Now for my reply I say what the bible says: Actions speak soooo much louder than words.... Just because she says something doesnt necessarily mean its true. If when you are together and you seem to have a good time toghether then she obviously is into you and you should forget what she said and go for it. If her actions speak something different than her mouth does, go with what the actions say.
 

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ninjitsu
First of all I am new to the DJ persona but I've been reading the bible. Now for my reply I say what the bible says: Actions speak soooo much louder than words.... Just because she says something doesnt necessarily mean its true. If when you are together and you seem to have a good time toghether then she obviously is into you and you should forget what she said and go for it. If her actions speak something different than her mouth does, go with what the actions say.
An example of a future DJ.
 

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
heh, thanks man... I've been trying the DJ Bible and It does make me feel a lot more confident and It does explain the truth about many things. I'm not yet through reading the whole thing but so far It holds all truths in one way or another... Taking it bit by bit and experimenting. So far so good and thanks again... must... read.... more....
 
Top