Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think?

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering.... If you found out that a girl that you had your eye on for a while had a f*ck buddy, would this change your opinion of them?

The reason I ask is that I have kinda had my eye on a guy for a while and have found out that he has (as he is inbetween relationships). He didn't want to tell, but it came out anyway.

Any thoughts appreciated

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care. If we aren't exclusive, a woman is free to do what she wants, when she wants. I don't even ask how many people she's been with. What for? It's all insecurity. Just assume they've had "experience" and take the necessary precautions.

All that matters to me is that when a girl's with me, she KNOWS it.

And if I'm being the witty, sexy guy I am then she WILL know it, heheh.

So to answer you question, no it wouldn't change my opinion. BUT, if they were hesitant to tell me...that would throw up a flag in my mind. Nothing huge, but definitely something I'd consider a sign of other possible things.

Things don't JUST come out. They are said for a reason. Always a reason. From what you've said, he basically hid it from you and then finally let you know. Meaning he purposely drew more attention to it than needed. So you've got to ask yourself, "Why?".

-Shadow

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't going to go into the nitty-gritty, but I knew he had this 'friend' (the girl) and I told him (jokingly) that I had emailed her to see what he got up to on the weekend (I knew he had seen her). Then it was kinda like a confessional thing.

i hadn't even emailed her!

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For him to put it out there so easily without even questioning whether you actually knew her shows the same as I said above.

But anyway, does it matter? How do YOU feel about him? If you're cool with him having a sex buddy, who cares. Go for it. Have some fun.

And if you find that he's a girlie-man, come over my place. I'll let you cook me some food and we'll have some laughs about his girle ways. hahahah Just don't think you'll get some play. I save that for the second date.

Peace out foolio.

-Shadow