Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think

MattNM

Reaction score
Well, I am back in the dating seen although things are still winding down with my ex wife. I have taken out a woman I am attracted to 3 times. I started teasing some about sex. Just a little subtle suggestions and she responded, I think it is a little early, dont you? I am very ok with taking it slow. I just wanted to not be a "nice guy" to much either. How should I respond to here question? thanks

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it too early?

Waiting to have sex doesn't make the relationship better. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make the girl more virtuous.

There are no rules.

MattNM

Reaction score
Maybe she wants our relationship to grow on a deeper level before. I can respect that, if it is the case. She has shown interest in me quite a bit.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when there is sexual chemistry all BS goes out the window.

does she pays her half whe you take her out?. you become a fool when you keep paying for dates that dont lead to sex. remember you are a man dont let her dictate the frame . if she doesnt put out in the next date its time to look yourself in the mirror and recognize there isnt chemistry.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
when there is sexual chemistry all BS goes out the window.

does she pays her half whe you take her out?. you become a fool when you keep paying for dates that dont lead to sex. remember you are a man dont let her dictate the frame . if she doesnt put out in the next date its time to look yourself in the mirror and recognize there isnt chemistry.
Well said. If you are not getting it on by the third date you risk becoming her non sexual beta male provider while shes getting plowed by some Alpha jerk.