What do you think?

da Wigdor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a love letter to a girl I liked and gave it to her, back in January, not knowing what it would do.
This girl and I weren’t very close, though we had been in numerous classes together.

I don’t know everything that happened after I gave her this letter, but a long time after, I found out that she was freaked out by it.
I don’t believe everything that I’ve heard, but she said she’s scared of me. Uncomfortable too, but I cant really tell, she acts pretty normal around me but she avoids me. I have also tried to avoid her so she wouldn’t get even more uncomfortable with me.

What do you think is going on and what should I do?
This is only a brief explanation, but I can answer any questions anyone has.

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm..why the fk would you write her a love letter if you barely knew her. Regardless if you even knew her very well, why the fk would you write a love letter? Have you read anything on this website? That is the most AFC thing to do. Learn from it. Don't pull that **** again.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowhere in particular, but think about it... not actually asking her on person, but instead putting it into a letter, handing it to her, then running away giggling (not saying that is what you did, but using it as an example) doesn't exactly show confidence and manliness.

da Wigdor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realise that I shouldnt have told her I liked her at all.
The letter was 5 pages long though (stupid) so I dont think I could have said everything that was in it.

I need to start over and it will be really really hard. Thats where I need help.
I completely messed up, but not everything was damaged.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right... it will be hard to recover from something like that. You really need to show her that you aren't the same guy that wrote that letter, because you aren't, you are a DJ now, and don't forget it.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me explain this.

You barely new the girl. This makes is extremely difficult for you to know much about her, correct? How on earth could you actually think that you can "love" somebody you barely know? You can't. Thats the thing. If you barely knew this girl, chances are she has no idea who you are. If you got a five page love letter from some girl you may have seen once or twice, possibly carried on a conversation with once, what would your honest thoughts be?

I would assume that this girl has no life. I would think she is infatuated, or possibly obsessed with me, that she has nothing better to do than to sit around and write me a love letter. I would feel incredibly creeped out by it as well. I mean seriously. Some random girl pouring out her 'feelings' to me? I'd be creeped out if MY GIRLFRIEND wrote me a five page love letter.

You should NEVER and I mean NEVER confess your entire emotional attachment to a girl. Sure, every now and then leave just enough of a hint so she doesn't think you're in it for the bang (even if you are, bull sh*t it), but NEVER confess your 'undying love' for her.

da Wigdor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well truthfully I've changed since I wrote that letter.. It was kind of sappy.
Now I'm not afraid of anything, I know that there is a way to get this done, but I want to know how I should go by doing it.
I think I am a loser in life right now though.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is "this"? You want to get "this" done, but you haven't said what "this" is.

First step to making ANY goal is to actually state the goal in as much detail as you can.

da Wigdor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not entirely clear on what this is that I need to know, but
First I need to find out what kind of a girl she is, likes and dislikes more importantly.
I have to figure out how I can carry on a smooth conversation.
Also.. I need to know when I should start talking. Give her time to forget?
I dont understand much at all.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should honestly forget about this girl. You've hammered into her head that you're a needy creepy kind of kid. This will take AGES for her to forget.

Read the bible. Understand as MUCH of it as you can, and then PM me if you need help. This is what I recommend.

Read one section a week. Just one. Dedicate that ENTIRE week to that single section. Read it every day for that entire week, and every single day, go out and practice what that section teaches you. Read as many of the article within that section as you can. Read them. Read them again. After you're done reading, get off your butt and DO them. Live them. Practice them. Use any 'tips' or 'techniques' you read about on random people. Anything thats conversationally related, use on guys, girls, old people, young people, anybody. Anything thats seduction related, use on the best looking girl you can find. Don't settle for those "average" looking chicks, go for the gusto. The more nervous you feel now, the more confident you will be in a few months.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
You should honestly forget about this girl. You've hammered into her head that you're a needy creepy kind of kid. This will take AGES for her to forget.

Read the bible. Understand as MUCH of it as you can, and then PM me if you need help. This is what I recommend.

Read one section a week. Just one. Dedicate that ENTIRE week to that single section. Read it every day for that entire week, and every single day, go out and practice what that section teaches you. Read as many of the article within that section as you can. Read them. Read them again. After you're done reading, get off your butt and DO them. Live them. Practice them. Use any 'tips' or 'techniques' you read about on random people. Anything thats conversationally related, use on guys, girls, old people, young people, anybody. Anything thats seduction related, use on the best looking girl you can find. Don't settle for those "average" looking chicks, go for the gusto. The more nervous you feel now, the more confident you will be in a few months.
Could'nt of said it better.

Reaction score
You haven't ****ed up mang. Rumors are just ****ing rumors.

1. Be honest with yourself, is she extremely hott? possibly too hott for you? If you think you're pretty good looking chances are you still have a VERY good chance.

2. You are the man so stop being a scared fagget and make the move. Ask to talk with her or hangout with her or something, and confess how you really feel about her, tell her you think it's just soo right, and obviously you like her and **** sooo I'll show you some respect.

1. Make the move of talking to her.

2. Be passionate/sexual

3. Look your best

4. If it fails move on great experience

Heres the ****ing truth because you are a scared ***** and what not sooo here you go. SHE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE THAT PASSIONATE MOVE. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO SO STOP BEING A SCARED FAGGET!!! DAMMIT!!!!

p.s. Dont listen to any of these faggets on the website, they are just as confused as your ass, now read my article on how to be a REAL PLAYER.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

da Wigdor

Don Juan
Reaction score
The good part is I dont think anyone likes her like I do. Some people hate her a little.
I want to actually talk with her before I tell her how I feel. I dont know what I feel for the most part.

You are right... it will be hard to recover from something like that. You really need to show her that you aren't the same guy that wrote that letter, because you aren't, you are a DJ now, and don't forget it.
I entirely agree with this. I want to show her who I am.