"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What do you think the average body count for a guy is ?

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Recently I was shocked by my friend, who confided that that he had laid over 30 girls. He was a good looking guy, but not very talkative so I assumed he had like 6 - 8 just an average number. I guess a lot of his "training" ( aka body count ) during college years. This is nothing new, I have been shocked like this many times.

So I mean according to the polls it averages to 6 - 8, do any of you think that these polls are bogus and that the real average number of partners for a guy is higher, much higher than this ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Quality, not quantity.

I'd rather **** only catherine zeta jones, than roll in the hay with 40 average women.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
In many cases, especially when we're talking about guys' locker room talk or a girl wanting to make a good impression... the following equations are often helpful:

FOR GUYS: NUMBER OF PARTNERS = NUMBER HE SAYS / 3
FOR GIRLS: NUMBER OF PARTNERS = NUMBER SHE SAYS * 3
 

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
FOR GUYS: NUMBER OF PARTNERS = NUMBER HE SAYS / 3
FOR GIRLS: NUMBER OF PARTNERS = NUMBER SHE SAYS * 3
That's not necessarily true. Neither me nor my buddies lie about our number.


Also whoever said Quality > Quantity is a dumbass, quantity IS quality.
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
i'm 21. had 10 lays.
started just before i was 19. and had a girlfriend for 8 months who i didn't cheat on.

had 3 in 1 week which REALLY boosted me up.

but i'd be expecting to lay quite a few more in my travels.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by SuperFlex
That's not necessarily true. Neither me nor my buddies lie about our number.
Zero divided by three is still zero. Do the math.

:D
 

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Alaska
Dont compare your count with other guys, its really lame man.



The minute you start worrying about crap like that is when you turn into the most AFC B!tch on these boards.

Andromax
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by KnightRyder
Recently I was shocked by my friend, who confided that that he had laid over 30 girls. He was a good looking guy, but not very talkative so I assumed he had like 6 - 8 just an average number. I guess a lot of his "training" ( aka body count ) during college years. This is nothing new, I have been shocked like this many times.

So I mean according to the polls it averages to 6 - 8, do any of you think that these polls are bogus and that the real average number of partners for a guy is higher, much higher than this ?
Doesn't matter.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
I must be a slut

I must be a real slut, but I am older too. I think that there would be no average. One of my mates would have had at least 500 - 600, another, better looking guy couldnt get laid in a brothel, had about 6, and he is our age. Sort of blows the stats apart a bit.

Depends on your standards and your intention I think. I never have the intention of getting laid, whereas my other friend kind of requires it. In Australia our stats are probably a bit higher because we dont have a real aids epidemic, it is just a gay disease here still. Also, we dont have that whole calvinist/puritan thing going on.
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by SuperFlex
That's not necessarily true. Neither me nor my buddies lie about our number.


Also whoever said Quality > Quantity is a dumbass, quantity IS quality.
true, true. whats your number flex?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
quality over quantity is true.

i know some girls out there that are complete bores in bed that i never count them, and for girls that are very wild or at least openly adventurous i always count them.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Originally posted by SuperFlex
Also whoever said Quality > Quantity is a dumbass, quantity IS quality.
Really? So 10 unhygienic, ugly, fat chicks = 1 supermodel?

Personally, I've always considered sex with an ugly girl an experience to avoid. I'd get no satisfaction from it and would be very damaging to my morale.

Anyway, a lot of guys lie about their number because they think it gives them status. Other guys are truthful about their number, but majority/all of the women they've slept with have been drunken one nighters they regretted the following morning.

Have sex when and if it pleases YOU, not because of peer pressure.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Quality over Quantity.

I need both.

The average guy at 25 must be around only 4 belive it or not.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
If I counted the ones that gave me the opportunity (not prostitutes) then my numbers would be well above average. The fact of the matter is I, through sheer incompetence, blew many opportunities with some top notch women. Also, I rejected quite a few who were not up to my standards.

But I agree that you should not be forced to fyck girls you don 't like out of peer pressure. Unfortunately many guys base their self esteem on the number of women they can hook up with.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

*29*

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
US
Whatever makes you happy.
Who gives a fvck? Why do YOU care how many women another man's slept with?

A man could be the happiest guy in the world cuz he's got his right hand, his best and only true friend.
 
Top