Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think the average body count for a guy is ?

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I was shocked by my friend, who confided that that he had laid over 30 girls. He was a good looking guy, but not very talkative so I assumed he had like 6 - 8 just an average number. I guess a lot of his "training" ( aka body count ) during college years. This is nothing new, I have been shocked like this many times.

So I mean according to the polls it averages to 6 - 8, do any of you think that these polls are bogus and that the real average number of partners for a guy is higher, much higher than this ?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality, not quantity.

I'd rather **** only catherine zeta jones, than roll in the hay with 40 average women.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In many cases, especially when we're talking about guys' locker room talk or a girl wanting to make a good impression... the following equations are often helpful:

FOR GUYS: NUMBER OF PARTNERS = NUMBER HE SAYS / 3
FOR GIRLS: NUMBER OF PARTNERS = NUMBER SHE SAYS * 3

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
FOR GUYS: NUMBER OF PARTNERS = NUMBER HE SAYS / 3
FOR GIRLS: NUMBER OF PARTNERS = NUMBER SHE SAYS * 3
That's not necessarily true. Neither me nor my buddies lie about our number.

Also whoever said Quality > Quantity is a dumbass, quantity IS quality.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 21. had 10 lays.
started just before i was 19. and had a girlfriend for 8 months who i didn't cheat on.

had 3 in 1 week which REALLY boosted me up.

but i'd be expecting to lay quite a few more in my travels.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperFlex
Zero divided by three is still zero. Do the math.

:D

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont compare your count with other guys, its really lame man.

The minute you start worrying about crap like that is when you turn into the most AFC B!tch on these boards.

Andromax

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by KnightRyder
Recently I was shocked by my friend, who confided that that he had laid over 30 girls. He was a good looking guy, but not very talkative so I assumed he had like 6 - 8 just an average number. I guess a lot of his "training" ( aka body count ) during college years. This is nothing new, I have been shocked like this many times.

So I mean according to the polls it averages to 6 - 8, do any of you think that these polls are bogus and that the real average number of partners for a guy is higher, much higher than this ?
Doesn't matter.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be a slut

I must be a real slut, but I am older too. I think that there would be no average. One of my mates would have had at least 500 - 600, another, better looking guy couldnt get laid in a brothel, had about 6, and he is our age. Sort of blows the stats apart a bit.

Depends on your standards and your intention I think. I never have the intention of getting laid, whereas my other friend kind of requires it. In Australia our stats are probably a bit higher because we dont have a real aids epidemic, it is just a gay disease here still. Also, we dont have that whole calvinist/puritan thing going on.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

true, true. whats your number flex?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quality over quantity is true.

i know some girls out there that are complete bores in bed that i never count them, and for girls that are very wild or at least openly adventurous i always count them.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? So 10 unhygienic, ugly, fat chicks = 1 supermodel?

Personally, I've always considered sex with an ugly girl an experience to avoid. I'd get no satisfaction from it and would be very damaging to my morale.

Anyway, a lot of guys lie about their number because they think it gives them status. Other guys are truthful about their number, but majority/all of the women they've slept with have been drunken one nighters they regretted the following morning.

Have sex when and if it pleases YOU, not because of peer pressure.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality over Quantity.

I need both.

The average guy at 25 must be around only 4 belive it or not.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I counted the ones that gave me the opportunity (not prostitutes) then my numbers would be well above average. The fact of the matter is I, through sheer incompetence, blew many opportunities with some top notch women. Also, I rejected quite a few who were not up to my standards.

But I agree that you should not be forced to fyck girls you don 't like out of peer pressure. Unfortunately many guys base their self esteem on the number of women they can hook up with.

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever makes you happy.
Who gives a fvck? Why do YOU care how many women another man's slept with?

A man could be the happiest guy in the world cuz he's got his right hand, his best and only true friend.