Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you think of these posts?

axewound

Banned
Reaction score
Someone linked them.

Occassionally on forums and stuff you hear people claim that they can sleep with (or at least certainly attract) any girl they want. Something no pickup coach on youtube seems to be able to do and so it's a bit like guys on forums claiming they can run faster than Usain Bolt, but I always find it interesting nonetheless.

His general idea is that he can attract (and bang assuming she's not a lesbian or there's terrible logistics) any girl he approaches. His success rate would be 100% if they were all single straight girls. Says he's 40 and not good looking and very short, and his 100% success rate of course applies to cute 18 year olds.

A few of his posts to give you an idea:

reddit.com/r/askseddit/comments/ovb2nz/the_attraction_sticking_point/h7bbolk
askseddit/comments/ovb2nz/the_attraction_sticking_point/h7bdl4f
askseddit/comments/p6vzx2/is_rejection_still_normal_even_if_you_do/h9g2eiz
https://www.reddit.com/r/askseddit/comments/p6vzx2/is_rejection_still_normal_even_if_you_do/ha0it14 https://www.reddit.com/r/datingadviceformen/comments/p9v3wy/_/hc7x5s2
His philosopy is that attraction is the easiest thing in the world. As far as I can make it his attraction mainly comes from the fact he sees himself as a 10. He's every girls 'type'. His idea is based on small compliance steps all the way to sex. Open, ask her to move with you to a different part of the bar. Ask her to dance. Touch her sexually etc. All the way to sex. If she rejects any of these comliance tests, he negs her and then tells a DHV story (something about being a leader of men and being pre-selected by lots of cute girls) and then tries the compliance test again. She now accepts it. And no he can move to the next compliance test.

I've seen his posts there a lot. Of course he has no infields or anything which is a shame as it sounds like he can do what no PUA on youtube i've ever seen can do

What are your thoughts on them posts? Anyone do anything similar? In my experience, there is a hard line where compliance will be rejected (typically some sort of sexual touching) if you are not her type/she's not attracted. (he seems to dismiss this concept though)

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Loyal girls exist. They’re hard to find but they’re also usually taken, so he could 100% find a girl who would decline him no matter how attractive he is (and I never trust self-ratings). Then again, taken girls who are loyal to their SO’s are less likely to hang around alone in bars looking approachable.
Find someone loyal guys. It’s a rapidly declining trait among men and women today.

axewound

Banned
Reaction score
Loyal girls exist. They’re hard to find but they’re also usually taken, so he could 100% find a girl who would decline him no matter how attractive he is (and I never trust self-ratings). Then again, taken girls who are loyal to their SO’s are less likely to hang around alone in bars looking approachable.
Find someone loyal guys. It’s a rapidly declining trait among men and women today.
well i'm assuming he's a fantastist tbh (like the guys on forums who claim to be able to bench more than Larry wheels and stuff)
I mean, if all of the hot 18 year olds he approached were single with good logistics, I think he'd simply get rejected a huge percent of the time tbh. But he claims he's have a 100% approach to lay rate (because attraction is easy to get even if you are short old and fat according ot him, and from there you just use his compliance method)

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loyal girls are not available older than 18 or maybe 20 or over 50 in some cases. 21 until 49, no.

What loyal girls do is police themself and or together with a man they choose. The policing is to avoid situations that result in isolation or situations that lead to escalations. For example, if a woman doesn't accept or pursue additional male friends the chance of staying faithful increases dramatically. No woman will refuse in the right situation. Avoiding those is what being loyal is. It's done proactively and with intent. It is not that she tell no, it is that she avoids the situation. She can't tell no if the guy is doing it just right... but she can avoid unless tricked.

He is just a friend is the most popular lover of all time.

Now the problem is how to make a relationship with someone that is loyal. It's not hard, they don't avoid it if they are actually single. Most girls that are even a little attractive or sexy will get paired up early. Those that are loyal don't talk to you anymore, other than common business. The ones talking to you/us is the ones that are taken but not loyal. Taken means some guy thinks she is with him because she has told him that. She doesn't understand loyalty or in many cases, thinks loyalty is foolish(i have this first hand from a number of women), they think openly that only the strong(greedy) shall win and weakness should be punished. It is why very greedy does so well, it is viewed as winning by almost all of the non-loyal types of women.

You CAN get a loyal girl by tricking her. She is still a woman and if you can isolate and escalate over time she can be taken. You have to trick her to get access. It's done most often by social circles of all types including work She is there for another reason, but you are there for her and all the women can get.

Most men are 90% loyal, go to work and provide asking only a thank you, sex, and loyalty. A small percentage of men screw it up for the others. The increasing percentage of slutty women is the result of the increased success of the small percentage of men. They advertise and promote themself to the women. Make no mistake, the men solving world problems are not the guys doing this and not chad, it is ones that have set up a situation intentionally or with an understanding of what it is. To get to 500 women requires taking taken women and lots of them. Simply is not enough single ones available, only taken ones that are not loyal. Remember the kock carousel is men, and if you have a rotation of good size you are part of it. probably one or more of your rotation members has a dude that is fooled. We call him a stupid blue pill or purple pill or sad pill, while we steal from him and tell that it is not our fault. WTF...

the red pill has only a little to do with women, and a lot to do with understanding dudes.