"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

what do you think of me?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Meet a girl in the club. Basically just locked eye contact for over 1 hour moving around the club.
at the end of the night asks me what I think of her? Hardly talked to her much.

How do you answer such a question? It seems stupid to me and makes no sense. I don't have a boner and not thinking about her ass and tits. I'm just enjoying looking deep into her eyes while dancing in the club. I've done this before with other girls and they are pointing at me laughing and then they say no and i keep looking and then they are in tears. Later they are with a guy and shes still looking in my eyes while she's pointing at me and the guy is looking at me smiling and he walks off.

Guys and girls stare into my eyes and want me to be happy by touching my face and trying to make a smile out of it. I look around until i spot someone looking and just stare deep into their soul. They usually are giggling and might look away or perhaps some keep looking.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
You think she is on acid (LSD).
I don't know what they are on. But I enjoy looking into their eyes.
Drunk Guys who have come up to me and the girl have told me to tell her that I love her. Or they push us closer to together. Other girls have made love hearts with their hands while me and the girl are looking at each other. that same girl said I'm strong and sexy as f... Guys ask me if they are my girlfriend because she keeps looking at me.

I spotted a girl the other night who i met a few nights ago and we looked at each other. she was with another guy and then another guy on the dancefloor and it seemed she was getting closer to me on purpose.
 
Top