What do you think of as successful?

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the summer I developed a plan along with my buddy to determine whether or not we were successful with women. We decided that hooking up with 1 out of every 3 girls you got a number from was a decent rate, likening it to the very good batting average of .333 in baseball.

It's been about 5 months since I held that standard to myself and I am closer to .750, so either my initial idea of success with women was a huge underestimation or I've been getting really lucky.

What do you guys think is a good ratio?

Reaction score
Depends on what "hooking up" means. :rolleyes:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u mean by hooking up? Did u go all the way with them or go on a date with them.

Reaction score
Once you get their number then they are interested - 2 out of 3 is good - 3 out of 4 is better!

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the numbers are pretty solid. Where are u hooking up with these girls.? I notice that when I go clubbing out of 7 numbers I might go all the way with one. So I guess my average would be a 143. Which isn't good but isn't terrible either for going all the way. :rockon:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Nah unless you've bonked her then thats still a missed chance, till then your unsuccessful.

I agree with that. Or at least get a bj or a knobjob.... I guess that would count also. If that counts my average will be slightly higher.