Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think men should do to avoid the problem that baseball player Trevor Bauer has got himself caught up with?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trevor Bauer’s accuser is denied restraining order as judge says she didn’t express boundaries during encounter
A California woman was denied a restraining order against Trevor Bauer on Thursday when a superior court judge ruled that the woman did not make her boundaries on rough sex clear to the Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher during an encounter that left her hospitalized.
Judge Dianna Gould-Saltman agreed with Bauer’s attorneys that the woman led him to believe she wanted to be choked unconscious and have “all the pain,” as the woman texted the pitcher at one point.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really no avoiding it, but there is playing into it, protect yourself and always save your conversation prior to meeting if it's on a dating app as she can report you as a criminal and have you banned or just mass flag your account so you can't access the messages.

Also, if you are ever arrested, make sure to turn your phone off and have a screen lock, it makes breaking into the phone more difficult even for police

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid women who seem fun but are obviously bat-s crazy. Nothing again rough stuff or "kink" but as these allegations come out (and I've read a lot of metoo type stuff with s-workers and the fetlife types), I can't help but thinking every single woman I've ever heard express interest in this is completely nuts. And all the women I've met irl who brag about how much they like getting choked out and all this stuff are either 1. really into the most tame stuff and prefer bossing men around and/or 2. compulsive liars who will say and do one thing to you and pretend it never happened or claim they have some childhood trauma that excuses them for being accountable (but not you). So why even bother with the chick who demands you to choke her and then turns around and tells everyone how abusive you are.