"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What do you think is this homeless man's secret to getting so much poontang?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
I used to know a guy like this who lived off women. I think they do it with a mix of looks, charisma, and a sense for which women make good targets. The guy in the video alluded to this, he said he recognizes opportunities and takes advantage of them. To me, the guy looks hideous, but I don't think men are good judges of what kind of guys attract women, looks-wise. This guy has thick, full lips, for instance, I think that probably triggers a certain sexual response.

That and he is living a certain kind of lifestyle. Looks like he hangs out in a lot of places where women are making booze fueled decisions. Plus like he said, he's in New York, there are endless people and opportunities there. I liked his line: "If you can't get laid here, you're an @sshole".
 
Top