“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What do you think about this PUA's plating?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2021
Messages
126
Reaction score
101
Be ready to drop the plate when the time comes.

This dude was quite toxic it sounds like. Couldn't be straight with the girl and was not willing to let it go.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
So there is 2 types of Long distance Relationships...The "when we are together we are together" and the "Even when we are apart we are together" . The Second is untenable unless there is a solid end date when they close the distance,

The First is "When we are apart we do our own thing, until we see each other again". AKA a girl in every port. This is workable if both parties agree to it. I don't have them ALL the time but I do when it matters. It has to be Don't Ask/Don't Tell outside of the time they are together.

Naturally if one party gives up their other options, they are gonna be pissed if they don't get chosen by the person with the options.
 
Top