"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What do you think about this man's macking attempt?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
https://www.buffsandbrainiacs.com/blog/the-one-about-the-guy-that-just-wanted-sex
Here's the thing: It's not that he just wanted sex that weirded me out. It's not that he was upfront about just wanting sex that weirded me out. What creeped me out was how unapologetic he was that he showed zero interest in getting to know me as a person. I've been known to engage men on Tinder and take things to a sexual place if the guy starts giving me those signals, but that's after we've been conversing for a few days/hours and we've gotten to know each either somewhat. In a couple of those cases, I'm sure those guys couldn't have cared less about my passion for fitness or my love of special needs dogs. But at least they were smart enough to pretend they did.
We have a tendency to frame these apps as being just for hook-ups or filled with douchebags as though these types of men solely exist online. They're all over. The chances of successfully avoiding these types is almost non-existent. That guy I spoke to? He had a great profile! He wrote about his hobbies and interests and love of dogs. How would a woman know he would act like an animal in heat? That's a rhetorical question; you won't know.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Women meet with men to have sex, if everything goes right. For woman sex is a mind game, she can't just go out and fvck, she needs her brain fvcked and be wet for a guy, unless it is a beta that gives her all material sh1t she needs, then she at some point has to give sex to reward him, maybe, maybe not.

This guy as she said creeped and weirded her inside out, he wanted sex without any sort of attraction. That's creepy and weird.

That guy though, would have great success where I live, because there are plenty of prostitutes, and they would do whatever he wants for money.

Geez, I hope that article wasn't about you. Question begs to be asked, what are you doing reading that kind of trash? I bet it's gonna be something about viewing woman's perspective. The best perspective on woman's perspective is man's perspective.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Question begs to be asked, what are you doing reading that kind of trash? I bet it's gonna be something about viewing woman's perspective. The best perspective on woman's perspective is man's perspective.
I got it as a link from a site like Dalrock.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
He probably was playing the number game and found out that faking interest was not getting any more results than just proposing sex while it costed more work.

So he went on time/patience saving mode and did what he found to be the behaviour with the highest rate or return per effort.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
She wrote that she’s a “great kisser” and “interested in companionship and sex”? Sounds like she has a misleading profile. I would also have assumed she wanted flings. He was pretty forward in the interaction but I liked it and I think it would’ve worked on a lot of women.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Lol, some guy on bumble yesterday tried to convince me that writing "happy hump day" as an opener message, on a Wednesday, (America) is asking/an invitation for sexting to start. Beside what else could that phrase mean except that you want to hump?

Srsly
 
Last edited:
Top