Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about this man's macking attempt?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.buffsandbrainiacs.com/blog/the-one-about-the-guy-that-just-wanted-sex
Here's the thing: It's not that he just wanted sex that weirded me out. It's not that he was upfront about just wanting sex that weirded me out. What creeped me out was how unapologetic he was that he showed zero interest in getting to know me as a person. I've been known to engage men on Tinder and take things to a sexual place if the guy starts giving me those signals, but that's after we've been conversing for a few days/hours and we've gotten to know each either somewhat. In a couple of those cases, I'm sure those guys couldn't have cared less about my passion for fitness or my love of special needs dogs. But at least they were smart enough to pretend they did.
We have a tendency to frame these apps as being just for hook-ups or filled with douchebags as though these types of men solely exist online. They're all over. The chances of successfully avoiding these types is almost non-existent. That guy I spoke to? He had a great profile! He wrote about his hobbies and interests and love of dogs. How would a woman know he would act like an animal in heat? That's a rhetorical question; you won't know.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Women meet with men to have sex, if everything goes right. For woman sex is a mind game, she can't just go out and fvck, she needs her brain fvcked and be wet for a guy, unless it is a beta that gives her all material sh1t she needs, then she at some point has to give sex to reward him, maybe, maybe not.

This guy as she said creeped and weirded her inside out, he wanted sex without any sort of attraction. That's creepy and weird.

That guy though, would have great success where I live, because there are plenty of prostitutes, and they would do whatever he wants for money.

Geez, I hope that article wasn't about you. Question begs to be asked, what are you doing reading that kind of trash? I bet it's gonna be something about viewing woman's perspective. The best perspective on woman's perspective is man's perspective.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question begs to be asked, what are you doing reading that kind of trash? I bet it's gonna be something about viewing woman's perspective. The best perspective on woman's perspective is man's perspective.
I got it as a link from a site like Dalrock.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably was playing the number game and found out that faking interest was not getting any more results than just proposing sex while it costed more work.

So he went on time/patience saving mode and did what he found to be the behaviour with the highest rate or return per effort.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wrote that she’s a “great kisser” and “interested in companionship and sex”? Sounds like she has a misleading profile. I would also have assumed she wanted flings. He was pretty forward in the interaction but I liked it and I think it would’ve worked on a lot of women.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, some guy on bumble yesterday tried to convince me that writing "happy hump day" as an opener message, on a Wednesday, (America) is asking/an invitation for sexting to start. Beside what else could that phrase mean except that you want to hump?

Srsly

Last edited: