"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What do you think about this attempted health club pickup?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,700
Reaction score
5,130
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-women-hate-short-guys

(The commenter is "Frank Johnson", so his comment can be searched and read in full).

I had been divorced for about 2 years after being married for 10. I was a member of President’s and First Lady’s Health Club, and I decided to get back into shape. I worked out on certain days and times. Over the months, I recognized people who were on the same work-out schedule as me. I noticed one girl who was working out on the same days and times I was. She was in her late 20’s, about 5 foot 9 or 10”. She was in great shape and pretty.
One day she was working out at a machine about 30 feet from me. There was no one around, so we could talk in private. I thought to myself, “Nothing ventured, nothing gained”, so walked over to her to ask her out. I said these exact words,“ I have seen you work out over the last few months, and you are in great shape and very attractive, and I was wondering if you care to go out sometime?” This is what she said to me. “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU CAME OVER HERE!” “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!”. She then stuck her index finger in my face and said,”I DON’T DATE SHORTER MEN. I was in a state of shock. I was trying to figure out how to save the conversion, and what I had said to make her so angry. I listened to her vent for about 5-10 seconds, then I didn’t deserve this nonsense. My crime was that I did not meet her height requirements, so I turned and walked away.
OUCH!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
Most girls go to the gym to be gawked over & potentially hit on...don't let them convince you any differently..the fact she said she can't believe it is bs. If she worked out as hard as she bitches at random men she would be off the market by now.
 
Top