Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about this advice?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.slate.com/id/2246592/

I think he ought tap her azz. :woo:

Dear Prudence,
I am a 38-year-old widower. Three years ago, my wife passed away after a long illness. Our son was not quite 4. Since her death, my focus has been exclusively on him and my work. I have had no social life. My mother-in-law helps out, but she is quite old. I recently hired a woman to take care of my son until I get home from work. The woman is 24 years old, and my son adores her. She has a boyfriend of several years who seems like a good guy. Here's the "problem." She just told me she has a serious crush on me and is restless in her relationship. She has also made feints into discussions about sex with me, which I've brushed away. She is very attractive, and I have been completely alone since my wife passed, so this is pretty awesome on about 100 levels. But, of course, there are also a number of complications. I will not do anything if she is still seeing her boyfriend. If she does break up with him, what are my options? I pay this woman to watch my son. Does that arrangement end if I begin seeing her? If we eventually break up, can I (gulp!) hire her back? Do I sound as creepy as I feel?

Dear Lonely,
If your name is Von Trapp and hers is Maria, that would color my answer. But before you two burst into a chorus of "My Favorite Things," I'm afraid pursuing this young woman, awesome though it may sound, is a bad idea on about 100 levels. It is perfectly understandable that you are eager to fall into bed with her; it's about time you felt alive enough to pursue another woman. Since you're already wondering whether you can hire her back when things don't work out (answer: no), you clearly aren't interested in her as more than a jumpstart to your too-long-dormant sexuality. Hooray that your sap is running again. So use the motivation she's provided you to start looking for someone more suitable to date. This young woman has a pre-existing condition: She's your son's baby sitter. Both you and your son have been lonely and in pain since the terrible death of your wife. But he's now made an emotional connection to this young woman, and it would be unnecessarily confusing for him to lose her as a baby sitter because you started an affair with her. I applaud that your response to her feints has been to brush them off and not to ravish her. Since nothing's happened yet, keep it that way. You need to tell her that you appreciate the wonderful job she's doing with your boy, and you want her to continue, but you two must leave your relationship strictly as employer and employee. If she can't accept that, then you have to let her go. And now that you're ready, you must put out the word with your friends—who have surely been waiting—that you're in the market.

—Prudie

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um this woman is a baby sitter, it's not like it's his kid's step mother. If anything, you don't want this kid to get too attached to her. Because regardless of whether he bangs her or not, chances are she's not going to be this kid's baby sitter permanently. The time will come sooner or later when she'll move on anyway.

So, given that she's not going to stick around forever, and you don't want the kid to get attached to her, he might as well tap that ass. He has made the moral decision to avoid pursuing a fling if she's still with her boyfriend....that's a very honorable move.

And if your kid's babysitter says she wants to bang you, she has already overstepped the line and acted unprofessionally. It's already out there, you can't just go back to having a purely professional relationship and pretend like nothing happened. The "professional relationship" is already on it's death bed.

So, he might as well make the best of the situation. Go ahead, tap that ass.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOO!

This is a lawsuit waiting to happen! She is his EMPLOYEE and he's her BOSS! If he hits it, she can sue him for sexual harassment & possibly rape.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically, I don't think she can sue for sexual harassment, due to technicalities dealing with Title VII.

She's a sole "employee". Title VII applies to employers that have more than 15 employees in order to be sued for sexual harassment.

Still, it's an uncomfortable situation regardless.
She overstepped a boundary, but he can get to choose what happens next. Yes, the kid could get attached, but let's get serious... are we saying that removing the babysitter from the scene is going to screw up the kid's psyche? Come on.

He has an important decision to make, and the fact that he was even contemplating what to do... means that he definitely wants to tap it. Hopefully he'll be smart enough to hire another babysitter first. You don't want to screw with someone you leave alone with your child.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear DJ,
We have been through the bonafides of "Prudence"and her unlikely siuations previously....I think she is still writing her own letters.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the comments hit the nail on the head, the chick is a trap waiting to happen. She needs to demonstrate with actions that she's serious about dating him. By actions that means finding new employment and dumping the boyfriend. Granted the bf will hear "I need a break" and if things don't work out she'll come running back to him, but that's besides the point.

MarkFillipos

Reaction score
What do you think about this advice

I dont know about you guys but I think The GazettEs new look isnt there best. I still love them but come on Ruki whats with the red line across your face? what do you guys think?
By the way dont hate me for not liking it I still love them.
kay so thats all byebyes <3 _v

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would waste no time in getting the baby sitter in bed. It's gonna be a minefield for sure and there may be a point in time you wish you hadn't done it but I would pursue it. Of course, I make a lot of bad choices concerning women so you shouldn't necessarily follow my advice. But banging the baby sitter will be fun and get you primed up for better things ahead.