"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

"What do you think about me?"

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Hey all, I've lurked for a couple months now and have tried to absorb as much DJism as I can. Well it's working pretty good, I've made a lot of improvement, but still a long ways to go.
Anyways, I've been dating this girl for a couple weeks now. The last week or two i have stayed overnight at her dorm room about every other day. (Partly because my roommate came out of the closet, which is very disturbing and an entirely different story) So i've been sleeping in her bed and we've fooled around some (when her roommate is gone). but when we're going to sleep, she always has these questions for me, like "what do you think about me?" or "tell me what you like about me". I dig this girl but i don't want to straight up tell her that, and I don't like being grilled like that. I just try to play it off by saying stuff like "i think.....that you ask too many questions" or "i'm spending the night here...that should tell you something". vague stuff like that. i'm trying to be a challenge. is this what i should do? any suggestions or good lines to use? :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Are you having sex with her yet? If not, do you want to?

Is she hot and do you want to keep her, or eventually date others?

Is this girl ho'ish, or is she expecting a relationship out of you (based on her questions, sounds like the latter)?

We can't really give you any tailored advice because you haven't told us what you want from her.
 

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
My fault. I do want a relationship out of this. She's still a virgin, so I likely won't get any for a long time, but I'm cool with that. I'm pretty sure she wants a relationship too, she's not ho'ish. I just don't want to spew my feelings out and scare her away, which is practically what she's asking me to do with these questions.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
"I think you are a wicked temptress, luring me into your bed this way, what kind of a guy do you think I am."
 

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Aight aight we got somethin here. Good girl virgin? Check. Hot girl? Check.

The real question isn't how you respond to her question. What you are concerned with is how to get in those pajama pants! Progress will be slow if you just focus on small talk.

Re-reading your answers, I'd say you responded fine. Her type of questions hint at insecurity on her part, though. You could have given more sexual replies, such as, "I like holding your warm body. You feel warmer down here though (move hand over her crotch). Hey, I'm warm here, too (move her hand over your crotch)." Etc.

Try to step up the heat. You're sleeping in this girl's bed regularly man! If she moves your hand away from her poon, you haven't kissed her enough. Let her know it's okay to touch your peeny. How does she feel about you giving her oral? Now there's a question you should find the answer to!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
When she asks you those stupid self appeasing questions: Look her in the eyes and then kiss her...She's just scared and hasn't been in a serious relationship before...Don't worry, your doing fine....
 
Top