Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about Al Gore getting divorced?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that Al & Tipper Gore represented just about the best middle aged celebrity marriage around. Anyone remember the big kiss? Now this!

Do you think it's because Al has begun to notice that his leadership on environmental matters has increased his sexual market value, thereby allowing him to trade big Tipper for a nicer model? Maybe it's because Tipper is not putting out anymore? Perhaps Al can't get it up anymore, and Tipper is a still a horny cougar?

Reaction score
instead of always asking US questions, how bout you be a MAN and TELL US how YOU feel.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
instead of always asking US questions, how bout you be a MAN and TELL US how YOU feel.
OK, I think it's because Al sees a lot of environmental groupies giving him come-ons, but the old former divinity student, does not want to commit adultery (although somehow dumping your old wife to chase young women is OK.)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps his habit of misleading his audience and manipulating the gullible also infected his marriage .

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take is that this was instigated by Tipper. She likely has her own interests to pursue, and no longer wants to be seen as Mrs. Man Bear Pig.

I suspect after he failed to become president, she started thinking along these lines.

The gulf oil spill, which will likely make people forget about global warming for the next year or so, perhaps made her realize how irrelevant her husband had become.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TO is close on the lines. her husband has lost all of his clought and without that, he is nothing.

he went from being VP to mr. man bear pig. lol, if you were a woman would you be proud of the fact that your husband was mr. man bear pig?

in reality gore dug himself in this hole but still.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? Tipper looks like the pig, and Al Gore is worth over 100 million dollars. He is worth much more than if he had become president.

Al Gore is snorting lines off the plastic asses of 10k a night hookers.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next post

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps he was shocked by his own 'Inconvenient Truth' that Tipper was contributing to global warming by having all those middle-aged hot flashes !

Geez, ya can't expect a man to sleep with an environmental vandal now, can ya ? :crackup:

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't believe I voted for him in 2000. Though the pickings were slim.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks will be lining up for him...except they all have hairy armpits and Rage Against the Machine t-shirts!

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Gore the Global Warming Advocate Marriage Has Chilled.

Tipper and Al aren't feelin' that burning passion anymore the flame of their love has burned out.

I just hope this doesn't become a blizzard or an overwhelming rush to find out whats really behind this marriage to grow cold in the midst of global warming.

Did I just write that?

Powerlifter

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
My take is that this was instigated by Tipper. She likely has her own interests to pursue, and no longer wants to be seen as Mrs. Man Bear Pig.

I suspect after he failed to become president, she started thinking along these lines.

The gulf oil spill, which will likely make people forget about global warming for the next year or so, perhaps made her realize how irrelevant her husband had become.

LOL this crossed my mind too.

Tipper will be well off financially and let's face it, as much as Al is out saving the world and running tv stations she probably is used to being alone for long stretches of time with the pool boy or whatever. It could be now that he's got nothing to do...they can't stand being around each other.

Frank_Tartaglia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised they stayed together for so long. Just look at her! What and ugly chick!

But then again politicians rarely seem to date hot chicks ever, at least in America.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is fault of the Wizard Alien who casts a spell that makes men chase after hot young chicks when they become famous.

See this South Park - Sexual Healing