Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you say when she asks you if you are seeing other people??

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been together with this girl now for about a week, i've also been hanging out with this other girl for about a week

but anyways........one of them asked me if i was seeing other people

what should i say?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but your obviously on the highest of my interest level ;)

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say this:

"Of course" and i act like I deserve it.

unless of course you haven't banged her yet in which case you should say:

"Yes, unless you give me a reason not to."

...if you want to be ****y:

"Yes, I get approached all the time and it's fun to meet and sleep with new people"

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've already banged her this weekend

she said she doesn't like guys who sleep around and date other girls

but i don't want a relationship with her, just sex...........that sounds bad but it's true

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like to answer questions like that with another question.
her - "are you seeing any other people?"
me - "why? are you?"

seems to work pretty well.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love seeing these kind of posts, as I've never been in this type of situation before. Never dated more than 1 woman at a time...

Right now, I'm dating a few, but only having sex with 1. Does that make me a DJ or a player? :p

Question hasn't popped up from any of the parties involved yet... But it's always nice to be prepared. :D

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had this asked of me recently..

I just told the truth...

"That I am seeing a few people because I am trying to find a good lady"

She does not like it, saying I am a male slag. I just tell her I am not, even though ok, I am sleeping with two of them.

I told her that when I do find the right lady, I will date just her. I feel its better, as such for them to know where they stand, however, it backfired when they met each other. Lets just say, jealousy. Though, it seems to of amplified the attraction but also back-fired as the one saying she could not get emotionally attached as she would be worrying about who I am seeing when she is away at uni!.

After all, that I am not completely sure of the best response. Probably C&F. and move the convo on.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevor2003
i've already banged her this weekend

she said she doesn't like guys who sleep around and date other girls

but i don't want a relationship with her, just sex...........that sounds bad but it's true
If all you want is a FB just say matter of factly that "you enjoy going out, if other people are there, all the better." If she asks what that means say, "It means what I just said." period.

If she can't handle your 'popularity' that is her issue and let her walk away. Anyway, if she was really such a prude, she would not have slept with you already.

Sarge on, you don't have to be in a relationship to have a good time if you don't want to.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the response i use, it usually works every time.
"Well i am dating around a little bit here and there, trying to find the right person".

LOL it works like a charm, it answers the question but in a very vague and broad way and leaves out details. It keeps the mystery alive and the interest up. LOL i should be a politician/ ;)