Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say when she asks about your weekend?

RedGTP

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times, women who I just meet and start dating ask me, "So how was your weekend?" or "What did you do over the weekend?" I always have a hard time answering this since I have no life, meaning outside interests and I just do normal everyday stuff like errands, and watching tv or going to a mall/bookstore... you know, boring stuff. How could I answer this week after week? I guess they're expecting fun answers like "I went to a club, went skiing/biking/skydiving/to mars, went to a party with my zillion friends" etc. I can't answer them with "I went on a date." Anyone have a Rolodex of things I did this past weekend? LMAO.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White lie

They're asking you this question because they want to know who you were with. A couple gals in college told me this and they said, if you say nothing, they think you're boring. If you say I went out with this gal, they become jealous and start fighting for you.

It's a white lie if you didn't go out on a date, so what? No harm, no foul. Just say you went out with this gal ... and accentuate the positive, but be very vague. Say, yeah, we had a great time, she was cool ... and end it there.

What's not given enough credence on this message board or site is always be seen with women, or heard about going out with other women in front of other women. They try harder when they think other gals are moving in on you; if you're a loner, they don't find that attractive.

Tell them you went on a date or dates. ALWAYS throw other women in their face, be it physically in front of them or verbally. Even if you had a bunch of exciting hobbies they'd think it's cool for a second and forget about it. If you said you were on a date, they'd think about it for a long, long time.

Trust me on this, I have experience in doing this and each and every time it's played in my favor ... and I'm pulling the stunt in a couple weeks as I'm going with a friend (who is about a 9, but taken) to a place where this other gal I've dated works. Watch the sparks fly!

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go and try out new stuff? Things you would like to do. I spent all last week on a skydiving course. I just got up and did it. You gotta get out there and live!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's trying to meet women and they don't care if he skydived. They want to know who he was with.

Talk it up about other women ... that's what they want to know. They think exciting hobbies are only exciting if they're doing them with you. Most women don't have hobbies and their emotions are tied into meeting men and battling other women for men.

Forget about the exciting hobbies, talk about exciting dates with OTHER women ... even if you're not going. That's the key. I understand this "have your own life" stuff all over this board ad nauseum and I have some pretty interesting hobbies myself.

If you're trying to meet women, f-ck it, they don't care if you bungee jumped off the Empire State building. They are self-obsorbed and they want to know who their competition is.

Tell them you went out with "Christy" even if you didn't and you had a great time. Watch the battle begin.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedGTP said:
since I have no life, meaning outside interests and I just do normal everyday stuff like errands, and watching tv or going to a mall/bookstore... you know, boring stuff
I agree with Westcoaster but there is another thing to it. If you don't have interests during the weekends then maybe its time to BECOME that guy with INTERESTS and do something about it. Maybe on weekend instead of going to the mall/bookstore, you decide to take a bike or rollerskate and go for a 5km run. Maybe instead of vegging down in front of tv, its better to go to your local pool hall and shoot pool and drink beer with your friends??!! and while there you can do other things like Sarge??!!

A girl wants you to be an exciting guy because she wants to see herself with you doing those exciting things you like so much. How you expect to date this girl when you start off with lying to her and telling her you are an exciting guy and now you have to come up with some crazy idea to back this up ALL FOR HER and not for you, when the two of you go out on a date. The way you described yourself and what you do sounds like someone who is in their 80's and about to croak. Seriously pick up a hobby and do something during the weekend for yourself and it will be a whole lot of easier to talk about stuff you did then pretend you did.

DJD

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, develop hobbies

... that's a no-brainer. Start working out and doing other fun stuff.

While you're working on your hobbies, keep talking about other women all the time. It works ... women are competitive in this aspect. When a guy sees a woman with another man, they move on (well, AFCs hang around); when women hear or see a man with another woman, they try harder. That's just the way it is and it's rarely talked about on this site.

Women want to know who you are with -- period. You could have the most exciting hobbies in the world and they don't give a crap. Yes, develop your hobbies for YOU, not women. Make YOUR life more interesting. But keep dropping lines like you're dating like crazy ... even if you're not.

Anyone who tells you to play the "lonely" card and that you're not dating anyone is social suicide.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, doesn't this scream out "GO GET A LIFE!!!"

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if he gets a life or not, that's for his own personal well-being. Chicks are interested in your hobbies until they can hook you. What they love to do is compete with other women for men, and the sooner this guy starts talking up other women, the more women he'll attract.

For his own sake, I hope he gets hobbies. Most women don't give a sh-t about those, forget those hobbies within a day of learning about them, and are too self-absorbed to remember anything.

Let's say he gets a life and goes whitewater rafting one weekend. Here we go:

Gal: "What did you do last weekend?"

Red: "Whitewater rafting, it was freaking awesome, we hit some huge rapids."

Gal: "Wow, that's neat, you have some cool, hobbies.

Red: "Yeah, I like to have a lot of fun ... want to go out next week?"

Gal: "Maybe, but I'm kind of busy."

Scenario 2

Gal: "What did you do last weekend?

Red: "Staci and I went out."

Gal: "Oh ... uhhhh, who is Staci?"

Red: "Woman I know."

Gal: "Where did you meet her?"

Red: "Whitewater rafting ... she's a cool gal, into neat stuff like that."

Gal: "I'd like to try whitewater rafting some day! When do you go?!

Red: "I'm going in a couple weeks ... but Staci and I are going together again."

Gal: "Well, what if we did something else together?"

GET THE IDEA? Gal wants Red only when she finds that Staci (who is either real or fictional) wants him, too.

I'm amazed how this site ignores women competing for guys.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I say focus on personal well being and fvck the BS. Who cares what a woman's motive may be as long as you have your life in check. If you do, nothing else matters in comparison.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right in theory, but the women could give a rat's a$$ if you're skydiving or not. Biggest myth on this site: women care about your hobbies.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
I'm amazed how this site ignores women competing for guys.
That's funny.

Friday night my friends and I hit IHOP for breakfast after last call. This chick who likes me was there. She was sitting opposite me and started rubbing her foot up and down my leg. Another chick I know was sitting next to me with her leg against my other leg.

The one next to me was pretty well toasted and I told her she was welcome to crash on my couch. The other chick didn't like any of this and started giving me dirty looks and chastising me for having had sex with her friend a couple of weeks earlier.

That also reminds me.....the chick who likes me mentioned last week that a friend of hers was coming to town. She told me that I am not allowed to hang out with her since I had sex with her other friend :) I told her, "Don't tell her that I am off limits or she will just want me more". To which she replied, "Yea that's pretty much what hapened the last time". Proof positive that when one chick likes you chances are others will be attracted just because you are seen as desirable.

The fastest way to raise a chicks interest is to let her know another chick is interested in you.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery calls this a "jealousy plotline," a plotline which becomes most effective with an actual demonstration: trot out the competing hottie in front of her. Game another girl in front of her so that you are getting IOI's from the competing female.

Remember, lying about having a boyfriend or a group of suitors is a badge of honor for females. So fight fire with fire, if you must. But an actual demo beats talking, which obviously trumps lying. Never own up to a lack of partners, real or potential, in your life. :)

Wolf

poohead said:
i have to agree with these fine gentlemen and say 'LIE TO HER'

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with the lying thing. Would you want her to lie to you about what she did on HER weekend? Tell her, with a wink and a smile:

*I can't reveal my whereabouts...national security you know.
*I can't discuss the details in front of ladies.
*I was rescuing orphans from burning buildings and helping old ladies across the street.

Making her laugh will at least show her you're witty and fun, even if you did spend your weekend in a vegatative state.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
I don't agree with the lying thing. Would you want her to lie to you about what she did on HER weekend?
Hmmm, what a shock, this advice coming from a women. Doesn't the bible say somewhere not to listen to a women's advice when it comes to p/u women?

Women lie to men all the time, the difference is they do it so much that they believe their own lies, to them, they aren't even lies anymore.

All being said and done, to attract her, lie but more importantly in the long run, like others said above, start actuallying doing things so that in the future you don't have to lie.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, don't lie, but say you saw a few women over the weekend. And you did technically "see" women as in with your vision. But somehow you have to spark the interest of the woman. Women could care less if you bunjee jumped, sky dived, or whatever (read the post below on the Seattle Craig's list) ... if they don't think they have competition, they get bored quickly.

Now I know WaterTiger is of sound mind and wouldn't fall for these ploys, but you're the exception, not the rule. :>)

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
I don't agree with the lying thing. Would you want her to lie to you about what she did on HER weekend? Tell her, with a wink and a smile:

*I was rescuing orphans from burning buildings and helping old ladies across the street.
So... lie to her? You lied about the lying thing, apparently.

MacAvoy said:
Women lie to men all the time, the difference is they do it so much that they believe their own lies, to them, they aren't even lies anymore.
As demonstrated in the previous quote.

:crackup:

RedGTP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear this thread has provided me with a ton of info. Everytime I post on this site I get awesome answers. Thanks a million.

PS, Maximus, good post.