Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say when a girl is mad as hell??

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a call last night at about 1:30 and this girl was pissed as **** because they kicked her out of the club. She was going on and on, cursing and ****, saying that she goes there all the time, they have no right to kick her out of the club and she's never going back (yeah right!). It was R rate fo' sho. I was just kinda listening...I didn't know WTF to say. I kinda agreed with her that they were wrong, but how does a DJ handle this?

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you listen to her for hours and let her vent her anger and problems and frustration out on you... lol :rolleyes:

dont make the mistake of thinking that by being an emotional tampon she'll wanna sleep with you. youve been warned.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't an emotional tampon, but she was furious and I can't just hang up or anything. I let her rant and I had nothing to say. I didn't do any soothing **** or anything.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is showing extreme behavior so I would amplify that and be extreme in response. Some ideas off the head:

"What do I look like, your personal psychiatrist? You better start paying me if you expect me to listen to all this crap!"

"Has anyone told you that you're cute when your pissed off? Yeah I just love waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of your irate voice. no, no it's ok..it's not like I was SLEEPING or anything!"

"Those BASTARDS. I am on my way over there to teach them a lesson! Let's see, I have my grenades, rocket launcher, tear gas, flamethrower...NOBODY messes with my girl! Let me at them!"

"Yooo, you woke my ass up for this sh!t? That is foul, I have work to do tomorrow and you totally inturrupted the most beautiful dream I had. That does it..you owe me now! Sh!t its not like you got anything better to do. Come on over and give me a massage or something!"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me i just tell them to calm their dumb ass down and there are gonna be jerks from here till the end of time and avoiding all of them is never going to happen. Having said that I tell them to get over it and stop whinning. But I'm definately the type of guy who can get away with being so up front and bold about something along those lines and say somethign so bluntly. The best overall option to go for if you're not sure if you can be up front with how I think most of us feel about said subject is to be understanding and listen to what she's saying. For the most part girls are appreciative just to have some one to vent to over stupid stuf like that. Whether you're listening or not really doesn't have anything to do with it so long as they can speak un interupted and are allowed to get all of that fustration out.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like Mr. Finger's last three options. The first one might transfer her anger to you.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx QUick..

the first one doesnt work so well over the phone. You have to say it with a sarcastic smile in order for it to be effective.. if she gets upset, you quench that with a hug. should have clarified that..my bad

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got your responses on file Mr. Fingers, that's perfect for next time a similar situation arises.