Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" what i experienced in the past with other girls has become meaningless to me. all that matters to me is that im here with you baby. "

notice that im not saying that it was meaningless at the time. just that it no longer means anything to me. eg. the number of girls is not important to me.

and it will sure help that i will NEVER ask a girl about her sexual past. if she starts talking about it, immediately i will blurt out " i dont wanna hear about it. :"

eg. HER " one of my ex's...(cut her off)
ME " no ex talk please "

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Steed:
Yeah, "Not too many." is a great answer. You should always be vague. I've also said, "None of your business." with a very sly, playful, ****y grin. They eat that up.

The important thing for younger guys to do is if they haven't been with anyone, or less than 5 people is to lie. NEVER admit you're a virgin or haven't been with that many girls. She'll act like that's what she wants to hear, but if she finds out you don't have much experience, her respect for you will plummet through the floor. Women want a man who has more experience than them. So lie if you have to. She's probably lying to you about how many guys she's fvcked anyways.

Jake
Yeah, you most definitely don't want to tell how many you've dated if it is few. Why? Cuz the girl will ACT like it's all cool (wow what a "decent" guy, etc.) but in the back of the mind she WILL say to herself "this guy doesn't know how to deal with women or show them a good time."

Besides, telling the truth or giving an exact number is like giving your background/experience away and it takes away from the "mystery/unknown" effect!

Conversely, a girl can answer this and it always works in her favor!

pcat

Reaction score
You definitely do not want to go with the "too personal" approach like has been recommended here a few times.

I tried this once and it totally backfired. The woman became upset because she thought the act of us making love was "personal" and if I couldn't share personal things, then we aren't close enough to be making love.

The best thing to do, I found out, is to get up without saying a word. Go and make a sandwich or something. Then the woman will probably go into make-up mode and won't ask you how many women you've been with again.

If she asks you what's wrong or something, just tell her the romantic mood wasn't so romantic anymore. But anything you say can and will be used against you, so it's better to not say anything at all.

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her this:

"Look, my only real aim is to sleep with all of the most beautiful girls in the world, and after tonight, I'll be halfway there."

From some movie...

Rx

------------------
REd-xL (19) California

The only failure in seduction is letting one get away. -Jerome

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To my mind, if you're a guy, only like if your number is low.

If your number is truly high, I agree with others that a girl will be impressed, though she probably won't admit it, or even consciously know it.

Think about it -- if you're a girl and only a few other girls have agreed to sleep with you -- she's going to think that you're not that great.

But if tons of girls have wanted to sleep with you -- then you're hot stuff.

It's all different if you're talking a LTR or a casualy fukk relationship, too.

If a girl is into a guy for husband material, then she probably won't admit to more than five or six guys.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about, "I'm saving myself for the right woman, and I think I just found her."

Ok.. I never really tried that but, wtf?

I never really asked, and I think I was asked once... can't recall what my response was exactly.... if could have been something like...

"They call me Big Daddy around here..."

-TLM

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i got this question :

1) I smyle and I look into her eyes and say : Does that matter ?

2) I had many girlfriends.. all types of woman.. but I never met Someone to satisfy my desires.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Rook
GIRL: How many girls have you been with?

YOU: That depends are we counting midgets as whole people or .5?

GIRL: Seriously?

YOU: Never slept with Seriously but I have slept with Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, and Sneezy, but never could score with Bashful...I wonder why?

keep doing that she'll eventually drop it. It's much more fun than saying none of your business
LMAO This is a wonderful answer!!!

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
but i seriously havent been with any girls before.... so what should i say when they ask me that?

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by grifter
but i seriously havent been with any girls before.... so what should i say when they ask me that?

I disagree with posters about lying. Women want guys who know what to do. They don't actually want you to have done it before lol. They are just worried about you knowing what you are doing...

If you can convey that you know how to be sensual even if you have never done it they are interested. Still be vague say you don't have a lot of experience etc.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: "How many women have you been with?"
You: "More than you:D "

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man this thread is sweet.

here's a classic line i always use. may sound dumb, but it gets about 75% of them giggling.

her : so how many women ya been with?

me : i don't know, but are you about to be included? :D

Reaction score
good one jakeyboy.

girls hate asking questions only to get one in return. deep down they love it though and it shuts them up everytime.

so when she asks:

Girl: How many girls have you been with?

respond with an evil grin:

Guy: Knowing that will serve what purpose?

whenever she asks a question you can't answer or afraid you're going to respond the wrong way, just shift the pressure right back at her and she won't know what to do. you hold on to the coal too long and you get burned.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DiSt0rTi0n_07
Girl: "How many women have you been with?"
You: "More than you:D "
That's the best one i've ever heard!
I could backfire though if she spits back that she used to be very bicurious, but is that such a bad thing in the end? ;)

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
"as many grains of sand on all the beaches"

no seriously, like they said, just say either your the only one who matters now or its none of your business or some crap like that.

if you sound too much like a 'playa' then girls will 'playa-hate'...seriously, if someone like brad pitt walked up to a bunch of girls he would get player-hated b/c they know he can get the girls....or something like that...you know what i mean...;)

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGC
To my mind, if you're a guy, only like if your number is low.

If your number is truly high, I agree with others that a girl will be impressed, though she probably won't admit it, or even consciously know it.

Think about it -- if you're a girl and only a few other girls have agreed to sleep with you -- she's going to think that you're not that great.

But if tons of girls have wanted to sleep with you -- then you're hot stuff.

It's all different if you're talking a LTR or a casualy fukk relationship, too.

If a girl is into a guy for husband material, then she probably won't admit to more than five or six guys.

hmmm...thats a thought...anyone else to back him up, or do you agree that it makes you seem like a man-*****/slut/player?