"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What do you say to this?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, I have quite a few girl "friends" and all of them are 7-10's and it would be nice to get with any one of them. I don't have a girlfriend and all the time when my girl "friends" see me or hang out with me, they are like," You are so hot." Now, I know that they may be kidding around, but they would never say that if they didn't think that on some level. One of my friends even has my name as "The hottie" on her phone for when i call or whatever. How can I respond to some of these comments they make to see if I could actually hook up with one of them? Any funny things I should say or something to really get them to want me?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by Viper423
Ok, I have quite a few girl "friends" and all of them are 7-10's and it would be nice to get with any one of them. I don't have a girlfriend and all the time when my girl "friends" see me or hang out with me, they are like," You are so hot." Now, I know that they may be kidding around, but they would never say that if they didn't think that on some level. One of my friends even has my name as "The hottie" on her phone for when i call or whatever. How can I respond to some of these comments they make to see if I could actually hook up with one of them? Any funny things I should say or something to really get them to want me?
Next time one of them tells you that you're "hot", say this "And you wish you knew just HOW hot." By saying that you're basically daring them to chase you.
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Women love competition...

let them see you getting friendly with other women... or even better, if all the girls are also friends, pick one of them out of the group.. one of the less attractive ones, and become a better friend to her...

the others will scrap for your attention
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
yeah, just spice the convo up a bit, but not with all of them. two will be fine.

don't go for the hottest one in the crowd, even IF you want her. if you spice it up with one that's a "notch" below, the other hotter ones will start wondering. jealousy is very powerful.

WATCH OUT & BE CAREFUL!!! chicks talk to each other incessantly and they've already been talking about you among themselves. you could easily fvck this whole situation up if you start DJing them.

i'd stay friends, "pick" two that have the best personality and turn up the volume--just a little bit. get 'em on a dance floor and zone in on the two and stick to them at all costs whilst being charming to the others.

if you end up fvcking one of them, MAKE DAMN SURE YOU ARE THE KING because every single one of them in the group is going to know every excrutiating detail about your technique.

lastly, don't even think about doing anything AFC. you could fvck up a potential goldmine of pvssy, if that's what you're after.

good luck!!!
 
Top