Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say about a message again?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a week or whatever has passed after you get some girls number, and the answering machine picks up- do you all leave a message. I know this has been discussed at some point but I just need some kind of consensus on this. Personally, I don't see why it's a big deal. It could be used as a filter to find those that have interest in you.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only settle for speaking to her in person. If you call every 2-3 days for 2 weeks and you still can't get a hold of her then leave a message.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leave a message with people in the background having fun...get some sound effects if you have to...if you havent baited her by now..surely the fun she is missing will lure her in

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
After a week or whatever has passed after you get some girls number, and the answering machine picks up- do you all leave a message. I know this has been discussed at some point but I just need some kind of consensus on this. Personally, I don't see why it's a big deal. It could be used as a filter to find those that have interest in you.
I left a message recently in which I actually ASKED HER OUT in the message, and still got the date.

It's all about judging her IL. I knew this chick was into me, but I could never get her on the phone. So I left a message saying, "Hi Mary, it's Joe. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tommorow night? Give me a call at xxx-xxxx. Talk to you later."

::Click::

She called two hours later and I got the date.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. If you made a strong impression when you met, she should call you back when you leave a message. If not, then she wouldn't call back and you'd know it was low interest.

I hear you Starman...That's a good idea anytime.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
That's what I'm saying. If you made a strong impression when you met, she should call you back when you leave a message. If not, then she wouldn't call back and you'd know it was low interest.

I hear you Starman...That's a good idea anytime.
Agreed 100 percent. alot of people here swear by the no message theory, but i say if a girls IL is high, nothing wrong with leaving a message. Again, keep it short and to the point.

mark john

Don Juan
Reaction score
answering machines

Don't make a date with an answering machine. If you don't get hold of her, trying again later.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't make a date, but I left a message. I think if I made a good impression she'll call me back. If not, then there was no interest anyway and I'd be wasting my time. JMO. I see where ApocalypseCow was coming from ^ it just depends.