Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you pretty guys do for healthy skin?

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beginning to hate my skin and am wondering what people do to maintain it so it does its job and looks nice. Do you use creams, oils? How hard do you scrub it? What kinds of soap?

I'm especially having trouble with the upper back, I'm not flexible and it's hard to wash properly. I'm thinking of using a brush. I have long hair so I think I'll put it up in a net while I do that or something.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is as far as my experience has gotten me:

1. A bit of sun each day

2. Don't touch/scratch/poke at your face. If you do, do it only once a week and right before a shower in which you exfoliate your skin.

3. Moisturize right after shower.

4. Drink water and eat good. Main thing is to avoid potential allergens. I get eczema if I drink a lot of milk or eat a lot of wheat products. If I avoid that and eat clean (paleo-type diet) then my skin clears up. Incidentally, my teeth are healthier on that kind of diet too. Usually that 'fuzzy' feeling on teeth comes if I don't brush for a day or two. But on a paleo diet, I don't get that fuzzy plaque feeling at all. It just doesn't happen. I still brush, but when I eat clean I never get that urge to brush.

5. The results are still out on oil balance. Namely, fish oil consumption. No personal data in this area. I tend to take fish oil consistently when I'm also eating clean and doing lots of cardio, so I've yet to isolate fish oil as a variable in skin health.

6. Sweating daily tends to keep pores clean.

Other than that, I believe good skin is just genetics. Some people really abuse themselves and still have good skin. I'd like to think they're doing something different, but thems the breaks.