Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you make of this?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend of a girl I briefly saw had us work on her car yesterday. Very sweet and friendly. She’s 35, recently had some bad luck with a friend of hers stealing from her.

Talked for a bit about how she plays volleyball a lot, random groups meet up at the park and play. The girl I was talking to before invited me a few times but I’m too busy/tired with work usually so never went. Told her I would like to come play once things with work aren’t so crazy. She said she could even come to my shop and we can just play to practice. Also said she’d just come by to say hi sometime lol

Messaged a little on FB in the afternoon and she was really thankful for the job we did. She said something about how it seems like we share similar values. I said ya it seems like it based on her posts, never got a reply yet since 4 pm yesterday. I know she said she had to work at 3. She posted a review of us on fb at like 3 AM saying a bunch of really nice stuff.

Weird how she hasn’t said anything back though, kinda wondering if her friend that I was talking to before said something to make her question talking to me. The first girl did say to me last time I saw her that I should talk to this friend though a few weeks ago (girl I know said this was just a trap though lol)

Not trying to over analyze it but would you just wait her out and see if she messages again or send her something today?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo you got to be more direct about your intentions.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo you got to be more direct about your intentions.
Normally that wouldn’t be hard with the signals she was putting off yesterday. But with her best friend being someone I was just seeing about 3 weeks ago that complicates it a little imo.

She messaged about 5 min after I posted lol asking how my days going and all that