Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you make of this?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Saturday night gf and I were at my place watching The Walking Dead when I got a text. Gf asked who's texting you? Una amiga I said. Moments later gf asked where I knew her from. Work I said. Moments later she asked me why was she texting me at this hour(midnight). I said Good question, I'm not sure. Episode ended, tried to escalate, she said she wasn't in the mood.

Minutes later I was driving her home when all of a sudden she said she was horny. Made the next U-turn and banged her for hours.

Wtf was that all about? $hit tests? What would've you done differently?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds rather possessive if you get interrogated about receiving a text

also it sounds more like she calmed down and realized she was doing something dumb since you played it cool and didn't escalate anything

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
she sounds rather possessive if you get interrogated about receiving a text

also it sounds more like she calmed down and realized she was doing something dumb since you played it cool and didn't escalate anything
Lol she actually admitted/warned me that she is very possessive (and jealous, and enojona) back when we were still dating. Red flags, I know. At least she admits them haha

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol she actually admitted/warned me that she is very possessive (and jealous, and enojona) back when we were still dating. Red flags, I know. At least she admits them haha
if it were me when she asked who was texting me i'd be like "my other girlfriend wants a 3-way, you in?"

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing really out of ordinary.

Gf got abit insecure at another girl texting you at midnight.

Probably decided to fvck you as to make sure you dont think about the other chick haha

Dont feed much into it man, just keep doing what your doing.

Sidenote, I dont blame her asking why a chick is texting you at midnight, youd be asking the same thing if roles were reveresed.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sidenote, I dont blame her asking why a chick is texting you at midnight, youd be asking the same thing if roles were reveresed.
I think it would take more than just an innocent text to make me concerned about it lol.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's likely insecure and jealous. The reason she fuhked you was to mark her territory like an animal would. That's her "competition anxiety" kicking in. Had nothing to do about how great you are.

I stopped giving people credit for being honest about their shortcomings just because they helped point them out. It certainly doesn't make them any easier to deal with and you figure them out regardless of what they tell you.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've agreed to be exclusive, she has a certain right to be possessive. That's the level of commitment you've verbally given her, so why wouldn't she question you. Sure it shows insecurity, but that's the very nature of a woman who's in love.

Personally, I try somehow to work just how possessive and batsh!t they might be prior to becoming exclusive - it's usually quite obvious early on if you know what to look for, and can prevent a lot of hassle later on. Guess that's benefit of hindsight and experience though.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would take more than just an innocent text to make me concerned about it lol.

I don't believe there's such a thing as an innocent text from a girl at midnight.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe there's such a thing as an innocent text from a girl at midnight.
what if she just wants help with her math homework?

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if she just wants help with her math homework?
Yeah I'm sure she's really worried about that trigonometry test in the morning.

I'm just speaking from experience, when a girl texts you at midnight or after, its 99% of the time she's horny and a wanting d1ck.

If not, then you shouldn't be calling yourself a DJ.