Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think of the state of the UFC and mma in general

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like it's reached it's height, esp. due to the lack of stars. I watch it but I am more of a boxing guy - I am a big fan of that.
Though I watch MMA I always saw it as kind of a fad. I think it's hard for the average person to really get into it, I mean really get into it and not be a poser, because to genuinely appreciate it you got to be familiar with and understand a lot of the different martial arts that are employed, like Jujitsu. I know it is a great martial art but to someone like me who doesn't practice it when I see guys on the ground and they are trying to get into position to put the opponent in all these locks and such, Joe Rogan and co might be going crazy but to me it doesn't look interesting. If I actually practiced it I think I would have more of an appreciation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The peak of mma was about ten years ago. Todays fighters have been training since they were little kids, which is why there are so many talented fighters. The problem is that no one can stay champion for long enough to develop a fan base. GSP is the last big star left, and he owes his success to being a boring wrestler. Get on top and stay on top, and the judges will give you the round. Scoring always has been a problem with mma. For political reasons, to get the sport legalized, damage is not part of the scoring, which is just fvcking stupid, considering that is the point of fighting.