Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think of the following cars?

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get a scion... they're ugly as **** and the tc isnt going to be a ton faster than any of the other cars (it only makes 160 horsepower and 160 pound-feet of torque) . The only car in this thread i can agree with is the guy who said mustang, but then again i'm biased because i own one. Better yet, just get a used car or save up a bit and get a sonata. A sonata will give you more horsepower than a tc or any of those other cars and i believe they get close to 30mpg.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The new Sonata is a good looking car, and I've heard they drive well, though I've never cared enough to go drive one myself. Pulling a straight up Accord rip-off has worked very well for the Hyundai.

And yes, the tC only has 160 hp stock, but there are factory options for it that will boost power without affecting the warranty, which you can't do with any other car listed here. Anything else here, if you so much as put an intake on it and the dealer sees it, you're risking your warranty being pulled entirely.

Get a bike. 11 second quarters, and 40-50mpg, plus stupid low insurance rates. Just don't die.....

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
With gas prices going through the roof and not being able to afford an SUV, I thought about buying a small budget car instead in the future. Lucky for me some cool budget cars have come out recently that are designed to have roomy interiors, 30+ mpg. This is part of the new trend going on in that is making people think about small cars again instead of expensive gas guzzlin SUV's.

Here are the brand new budget cars that look nice and have almost anything you could want. These are cars below 13k that you won't be embarrased to drive around in, have seating for 5 and are roomy on the inside and will save you money on gas. If you're a young guy without a car you should definitely consider buying one of these.

Nissan Versa
Honda Fit
Dodge Caliber
Toyota Yaris

Personally I like the Nissan Versa Hatchback. It is better than all the others in just about every category, and the interior looks luxurious considering this is a budget car you would swear this has an expensive car interior. I also like the Dodge Caliber it looks manly on the outside but it is a Dodge (my dad always tells me to buy Japanese cars they last forever lol)
Are you kidding me with that? NONE of these cars except for possibly the Caliber and the Yaris sedan are cars I'd ever want to be caught in. They are all too tall except for the Yaris sedan, and even that's a tiny bit stubby looking. Whoever got the idea to make 60-inch tall subcompact hatchbacks should be killed. I love the look and feel of old Civic hatches and other similar ones that are 50-54 inches high, but the new tall hatches that look like they're going to tip over, are horrible.

As for Nissan having a luxurious-looking interior? It's only decent looking until you actually get to experience the plastic in person. The hard plastic is absolutely horrid. For an example of what I mean, try sitting in a brand new Xterra (not an older one). And it's highly doubtful that they're going to put soft-surface Altima plastic in it, seeing as these subcompacts always have cheap interiors.

If I want a small car that I can drive around and save money on gas in, I'll buy a used Civic, not one of these clown cars. I want something that I can throw around tight corners without being afraid of it tipping over, and that I can drive without being damn near eye-level with Chevy S10 drivers. I'll forego minivan-roominess for a more fun car to drive.

And some of these small cars have worse EPA numbers than their larger siblings (Yaris has worse MPG than Corolla, and Fit has worse MPG than Civic). So what's the point?