Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Do You Guys Think of Crashing a Party?

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Let's say you're not really invited, but you know the general area where people party. So you take your own drinks and just invite yourself in. I've done it before, and it usually helps when you take a 30-pack. But what about just a bottle of liquor in hand, strolling through the door. Anyone done it?

*Note, this is applicable to guys living in a college town where there are streets lined with parties.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it when I know people that are gonna be there. but most parties are pretty much open to anyone if your associated with someone there

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it with other people, but I don't have the balls to do it myself.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my friends crashed many of parties before
and when we do crash them its a party thats way outta our scene.. like a baller party or scene kid party.. imagine 9-14 greasers and psychobillies walking into your party.

they are pretty intimidated at first and stare but we bring our own booze and lots of it so its cool. we'll give the host some booze and thats it

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it before, I usually don't like it though. The parties I usually crash I don't really roll with the type of people there (usually either wannaba gangster asians who don't even bang or preppy asians).

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've crashed a party with friends or a friend. You gotta be careful though because we have ended up getting in quite a few fights doing it. It's a mixed bag. Sometimes it can be fun. But the most fun has always been when I know the people hosting the party..better social proofing