Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think are the absolute essentials to seduction?

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious that you can spend literally all your time consuming information about this set of subjects.

Recently, due to increased pressure at work and financially I've been trying to get more efficient at damn near everything.

So the thought popped into my head. Why am I wasting so much time on game when I can probably just create a system, optimize it and go from there.

My thoughts on the title are:

1) approach ( whether passive, active, daygame, nightgame, social circle, etc)
2) demonstrate value/ be the best available option (essentially creating the situation where she chases you)
3) logistics (is she with a group/a designated driver/down to **** in general?)
4) pull ( usually better to get them to 1 or 2 places before you get them home so they dont feel slutty. which you should address indirectly beforehand)
5) close ( includes escalation. as a rule I usually only push the kino to a point slightly before they feel uncomfortable. its an intuition thing)
6) after sex service/building the harem ( do they stay over? do you contact them after? seeing them in non-sex contexts so they dont feel like they are just a piece of ass)

7*) work on your inner life/self esteem/ psychology (seperated because its more an inner game thing than 1-6)

what do you guys think?

Cheers!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest essential is confidence. Learning to project confidence will turn your life around, not just with women, but with everything. People are drawn to confident individuals.

You have to put in the work to be confident, so that you have strength, skills and experience to back it up. You can't fake it. But once you learn how to express it, it becomes easy to switch on.

Reaction score
The biggest essential is confidence. Learning to project confidence will turn your life around, not just with women, but with everything. People are drawn to confident individuals.

You have to put in the work to be confident, so that you have strength, skills and experience to back it up. You can't fake it. But once you learn how to express it, it becomes easy to switch on.

Interesting. Thanks!

I'm assuming based off of what you wrote you don't really buy the whole "fake it till you make it" idea.

I personally am a little skeptical on whether or not you can fake confidence because I've seen what I personally judge to be a lot of fake confident guys. I've also acted as a fake confident guy to mixed results. However, I don't principally disagree with you that confidence is one of the main keys.

Cheers!

Reaction score
The absolute essentials are what you lack that would make you complete. For every guy,it’s different. Some lack social life. Some lack purpose. Some lack career. Some lack physical fitness.
Hmm... Interesting way to phrase it. What you said makes it seem like the whole approach to learning this stuff should be tailored to the individual.

Begs the question of 'what should you or I personally work on?'

Cheers!

Reaction score
Not to mention that different women often react to the same thing in different ways.

OP, your best approach IMO would be to maximize your own values while also developing the fluidity to have those traits work for you in varied circumstances and scenarios.

Step by step formulas are fail from the get go. They might work on some women, but “some” will always be the best possible outcome one can hope for with such an approach. It’s limiting.

Better to be dynamic and learn the nuances that can benefit any given situation, regardless of what’s in front of you.
Very true!

Cheers!

Heidi

Reaction score
Dont fake confidence. Women can smell it a mile away and it will make you look desperate. Just be careful not to say anything thst makes you look needy and dont always be available, and dont be obvious. Keep it varied when disappearing and reappearing..disappear when things are going well, too.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious that you can spend literally all your time consuming information about this set of subjects.

Recently, due to increased pressure at work and financially I've been trying to get more efficient at damn near everything.

So the thought popped into my head. Why am I wasting so much time on game when I can probably just create a system, optimize it and go from there.

2) demonstrate value/ be the best available option (essentially creating the situation where she chases you)
4) pull ( usually better to get them to 1 or 2 places before you get them home so they dont feel slutty. which you should address indirectly beforehand)
5) close ( includes escalation. as a rule I usually only push the kino to a point slightly before they feel uncomfortable. its an intuition thing)
6) after sex service/building the harem ( do they stay over? do you contact them after? seeing them in non-sex contexts so they dont feel like they are just a piece of ass)

7*) work on your inner life/self esteem/ psychology (seperated because its more an inner game thing than 1-6)

what do you guys think?

Cheers!
Frame is everything.

It’s what makes you unique as a man whom is inner-validated and guided by principles.

Having facility with frame allows you to RE-frame everything as the natural creator of your world.

Every post on this forum is an individual’s demonstration of frame and re-framing.

The spectrum of differentiation is revealed by one’s congruence.

Congruence is a function of one’s integrity.

Integrity is the alignment of one’s feeling, thought, word and deed.

Be the rock that she can trust.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
This is where it all comes undone lol. The idea that she will chase or that you will be able to demonstrate the kind of 'value' that she wants. 'Game' doesn't really have any answers for that, i'm afraid. Most hot young girls you approach simply won't be attracted to you (unless you are seriously good looking)

Reaction score
Dont fake confidence. Women can smell it a mile away and it will make you look desperate. Just be careful not to say anything thst makes you look needy and dont always be available, and dont be obvious. Keep it varied when disappearing and reappearing..disappear when things are going well, too.

But how does one know if they are faking confidence? how does the hypothetical girl know? and how do you know ?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

what do you guys think?

Cheers!
There's this writer like voltaire called Max weber. If you look up some of his books. He is an expert in this department. From laws of seduction audio book...

Reaction score
Frame is everything.

It’s what makes you unique as a man whom is inner-validated and guided by principles.

Having facility with frame allows you to RE-frame everything as the natural creator of your world.

Every post on this forum is an individual’s demonstration of frame and re-framing.

The spectrum of differentiation is revealed by one’s congruence.

Congruence is a function of one’s integrity.

Integrity is the alignment of one’s feeling, thought, word and deed.

Be the rock that she can trust.
Interesting.

Thanks for the thoughts. Still doesn't answer the question of whats at bottom here.

Frame = principles = congruence = integrity = internal allignment = her ability to trust.

Why does trust matter to her? To what extent does a variation in integrity actually matter? What if your mostly, say 95% integral. does the 5% make a difference? if yes, then why? if no, then why does integrity matter as a value?

Cheers

Reaction score
This is where it all comes undone lol. The idea that she will chase or that you will be able to demonstrate the kind of 'value' that she wants. 'Game' doesn't really have any answers for that, i'm afraid. Most hot young girls you approach simply won't be attracted to you (unless you are seriously good looking)

Then the issue still isn't solved. I'm not particularly concerned with being chased per se. And I understand that your probably right that they wont approach you. These girls rarely do.

However, this still isn't a solution. What do you suggest someone do even if the idea of "value demonstration" is meaningless?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"value demonstration" is subjective.
On this forum, there's a lot of surface talk about value demonstration being status, money, 6 pack abs, peer admiration, women admiration etc...
This doesn't hurt of course... but real value is making a girl feel good when she's around you. You could have all the above and if she doesn't feel good, you have no authentic long-term 'value.'
Maintaining "value" is when you do not over saturate yourself (you can appear "interested" in her but do not appear "invested") , Then, these feelings will grow and become a female craving.

Creating feelings of value is also subjective. What might excite one woman may not another.

Reaction score
"value demonstration" is subjective.
On this forum, there's a lot of surface talk about value demonstration being status, money, 6 pack abs, peer admiration, women admiration etc...
This doesn't hurt of course... but real value is making a girl feel good when she's around you. You could have all the above and if she doesn't feel good, you have no authentic long-term 'value.'
Maintaining "value" is when you do not over saturate yourself (you can appear "interested" in her but do not appear "invested") , Then, these feelings will grow and become a female craving.

Creating feelings of value is also subjective. What might excite one woman may not another.

Interesting.

So it's not really about value it's about comfort then is it?

It's probably slightly about both and then something else too. I.e. Conveying value is better than not and Her being comfortable is better than not. This doesn't really account for just mere circumstantial decision making. You could do everything right in a textbook sense but still not have it work out because of several different reasons.

IMPE I get the best results when I just do my thing and not really give a **** what she wants beyond the level of basic courtesy. Which kinda flies in the face of the whole comfort thing.

Cheers

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
you can make her feel all sort of feelings, but it's only a PUA fable that this translates into genuine attraction. (PUA idea is that the morvaried emotions you can give, the more 'attraction'). Not really true in the real world, though. Very boring, very handsome guys kill it lol

You can tease her and make her laugh and then make her angry and make her emotions go up and down etc etc, but it won't make her attracted. It mighe make her think you're funny and interesting, but she won't wanna have sex with you if you're just not her phyical type at all. Most likely, at best, she'll instead try to sets you up with her single friends

Reaction score
you can make her feel all sort of feelings, but it's only a PUA fable that this translates into genuine attraction. (PUA idea is that the morvaried emotions you can give, the more 'attraction'). Not really true in the real world, though. Very boring, very handsome guys kill it lol

You can tease her and make her laugh and then make her angry and make her emotions go up and down etc etc, but it won't make her attracted. It mighe make her think you're funny and interesting, but she won't wanna have sex with you if you're just not her phyical type at all. Most likely, at best, she'll instead try to sets you up with her single friends

Lol interesting viewpoint.

Don't you think its a little too reactive to even give a **** what she feels in the first place? I understand the need to be realistic about the whole emotions thing but what i'm really wondering is does it matter/ make a difference to the end goal? What do you think are the sort of general priorities to the average girl? looks vs. emotions vs. something else?

I personally, at this time am just trying to get laid as much as humanly possible given my time constraints. IF someone was looking for a medium to long term relationship maybe emotions would matter more. but for my goals do they really matter?

Cheers

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good point looks trump most things in the short term. However @stormrider correctly in my view sticks to the main theme hear that you should build your own smv for you and that will increase attraction on average. And that is a longterm play.

if it's all about getting it wet at the moment for you you're obviously a young guy. So I would say that given a short-term focus and being after young girls fun and their emotions absolutely win out.

Now you may not want a relationship but many women will. Due to the fact that many of them will have been on their back since age 15 nowadays. and that female biology and programming gives them more skin in the game to start with

I would say start with an e book I recommend practical female psychology for the practical man. Pvssy wise the female is the client and you have to understand your client. Understanding their nature helps with all the tips and tricks because you can easily see which ones make sense because they relate back to a woman's nature. otherwise some internet guy says something and unless you spend a lot of time trying it out how do you know.

I've always improved my odds lot by going to target rich environment so look for places women flock to and run your game there.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

Thanks for the thoughts. Still doesn't answer the question of whats at bottom here.

Frame = principles = congruence = integrity = internal allignment = her ability to trust.

Why does trust matter to her? To what extent does a variation in integrity actually matter? What if your mostly, say 95% integral. does the 5% make a difference? if yes, then why? if no, then why does integrity matter as a value?

Cheers
The equation you created is a false equivalency.

If you don’t think trust is an essential part of voluntary sexual experiences then you’re crossing over into sexual predator territory.
It’s necessary so that she can lower her guard, relax and be open to receiving what you have to offer.

One either has integrity or they don’t. If you are out of integrity, all there is to do is get back into integrity. It exists in the ‘you with you domain’ before expanding into the ‘you with other’.

Integrity is an essential characteristic of high quality individuals. I guess for you it depends on who you like to associate with.

Reaction score
The equation you created is a false equivalency.

If you don’t think trust is an essential part of voluntary sexual experiences then you’re crossing over into sexual predator territory.
It’s necessary so that she can lower her guard, relax and be open to receiving what you have to offer.

One either has integrity or they don’t. If you are out of integrity, all there is to do is get back into integrity. It exists in the ‘you with you domain’ before expanding into the ‘you with other’.

Integrity is an essential characteristic of high quality individuals. I guess for you it depends on who you like to associate with.
My apologies if the tone came across predatory. wasn't my intention. I was more trying to address if,how and why integrity was important? And perhaps more interestingly how does she know if you are or are not behaving with integrity?

Do you mind elaborating on where specifically you think the equivalency was false?

Cheers