Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think about this?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
So last Saturday I texted this girl and asked when she was free. She said she was free wednesday thru friday. So I said Great and made a date for that Thursday (definite time, date, location etc) (yesterday).

I came back from the beach a bit late so I sent her a text saying I was going to be late picking her up. She responded by saying:

"OH I didn't know you still wanted to go I didnt hear from you all week, did you still want to see southpaw?"

At this point, I assumed that most guys who text this girl pretty much are in constant contact with her. I went ghost on her until the day of.

I was supposed to pick her up at 740 to head out, but I was not making it back in time as I was in a different state and apparently she was running late in her EMT class.

Eventually the conversation led to a point where she said, "We can always go another day if you want to see that specific movie or we can go see another movie"

She sent another text saying, "I feel bad now because this class ended up running late so can we please go another day?"

At this point I was fine with that since I was **** tired and still had a bit of reviewing to do. I told her " Ill let you know".

After saying that a switch flipped in her, something odd happened.

me - ill let you know
her- nah now you're mad
her- so lets go see southpaw tonight
me- oh snap im turning green! ( hulk reference lol)
her- well lets go then!
( at this point it was a bit too late and I was on my way to the library to go study, i was legit already on the way there because I thought we were just gonna go another day lol so I said...)
me- well im walking to the library to study now so we can go another time
her- liar
her- you know you wana go with me
me-im seriously about to study
her- wow, fine. what day are we going then?
me- you're feisty tonight, I said ill let you know
her- but you wont because I am a huge ****

left it at that.

She seems interested but the only other day im free is today (friday) and im pretty busy this weekend/next week because I have a bunch of stuff that needs to get done. I feel like texting her and seeing if she wants to go out tonight but that seems a bit too soon for me.

Any thoughts fellas. Toss im in hurrr

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're about to mess everything up.
Just meet her wheverver its ok for you man.

Anyway, you say you're busy all week etc...ok...CANT YOU JUST MEET HER FOR AN HOUR FOR GOD'S SAKE? why are you goint to the cinema for a first date anyway?

Do you feel like texting her to go out tonight? go ahead, but she may have plans, but its ok!! relax! if she's busy tonight, just set a specific date for monday, tuesday or whenever.

P.S.

Next time you set a date five, six, or seven days in advance....(too far in advance in my opinion) just text her in the meanwhile to chat a bit dude. YOU DONT LOOK DESPERATE if you text a girl once or twice in a week. Jeez.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know she is interested in you, so why you keep going ghost a lot?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's interested, man. Set up a time and just stick with it.

loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can forget it about it,she was too easy,try for a stronger challenge.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's emotionally fluctuating. Why are you stressing over this? It's only going to make her more attracted to you, so play it off like it's no big deal. She'll fvck your brains out next time you're with her.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies fellas. Not sure why I was stressing out about it.

Asked her out, but that was a no go since she already had plans. I went out to my friends kegger (****ing awesome time!) and met a few new girls.

I just told her, just let me know when you're free and we can work something out. Left the ball in her court. And that's that.

@loco i laughed at that man =D

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Next time you set a date five, six, or seven days in advance....(too far in advance in my opinion) just text her in the meanwhile to chat a bit dude. YOU DONT LOOK DESPERATE if you text a girl once or twice in a week. Jeez.
This.

You'll never get a date in this age if you don't contact the chick AT ALL Prior. Especially if the date is 3 days plus in advance. (Which a date should never be)

These days, a woman chalks up no contact as you simply not being interested and ejects. Chatty texts here and there are reccomended, you don't mention the date. Just do something like tell her something funny that happened or something random.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
This.

You'll never get a date in this age if you don't contact the chick AT ALL Prior. Especially if the date is 3 days plus in advance. (Which a date should never be)

These days, a woman chalks up no contact as you simply not being interested and ejects. Chatty texts here and there are reccomended, you don't mention the date. Just do something like tell her something funny that happened or something random.

Good advice here, thanks brotha..

@ midnight hell im a god damn night owl. ALso im 22, im never tired ;D lol