"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What do you guys think about this interaction?

Geese PGZ

New Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Age
33
I'm just curious about the landscape here of the current men's dating community (I don't know what you guys call it now. PUA, Dating, Men's Social Skills whatever..) and wondered what you guys think of this interaction. I'll get to my point later.


It's just the first interaction with the black haired chick. 13:23 but it should be timestamped already.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Why should I care what some bitter fat chick thinks?
 
Top