Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys personally do to take HOT women off their pedestal?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I've been dealing with taking the hottest women I meet off their pedestal. When around the occasional super-hootie I used to get all insecure and immediately think they were out of my league. Now, I immediatley give off the vibe that they affect me in no negative way because they are so "beautiful." Usually, I just imagine them taking a huge s--- and a variety of ultra-nast things I really can't write on this forum.
What tricks do you guys use to take hot women off a pedestal?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!!, taking a huge ****; thats too funny. Some people may actually find that appealing :) umm its more of a state of mind you get into, realising they are just as human as yourself. Remembering that some time ago you were both a tender young age, before she had boobies and that killer body, realising that you were all innocent naive, brain washing hadn't began yet, that making friends and being yourself was much easier at that age, then you realise there is no reason you can feel the same way at your age now :)

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For my own sake I never pedestal any girl. I never see any girl as too hot or anything, I see them as just girls. I've also never met a girl that is icequeeny, if they are abit *****y I just ignore them and they come to me later.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason they are on a pedestal is because YOU put them there. It stems from YOUR mind...your misperception. When you 'NEG' her or try to hit on her insecurity, you are only making your own ego feel better by making her feel worse. There is nothing DJ about that. Instead of trying to bring somebody down to 'level the playing field' why don't you see reality; the playing field has always been level. We need to start taking responsiblity.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
The only reason they are on a pedestal is because YOU put them there. It stems from YOUR mind...your misperception. When you 'NEG' her or try to hit on her insecurity, you are only making your own ego feel better by making her feel worse. There is nothing DJ about that. Instead of trying to bring somebody down to 'level the playing field' why don't you see reality; the playing field has always been level. We need to start taking responsiblity.
Very well! said... :D

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
Very well! said... :D
I disagree. They ARE on a pedistool. Not because you put them there, but becasue hundreds of other guys put them there! Every time they go out they have guys staring at them, trying to bust moves on them quite often, yelling at them, whistling at them, even grabbing their asses a LOT when in clubs! They are CONSANTLY being raided by guys and to fend this off they put up their sheilds (TRUST ME, I have dated heaps and heaps of "hotties"). It is NOTHING to do with YOUR mind, it is in theirs. Thus you need to neghit them to bring their ego down. They will then see YOU as on a level playing feild, but not other guys!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Every time they go out they have guys staring at them, trying to bust moves on them quite often, yelling at them, whistling at them, even grabbing their asses a LOT when in clubs! They are CONSANTLY being raided by guys and to fend this off they put up their sheilds (TRUST ME, I have dated heaps and heaps of "hotties"). It is NOTHING to do with YOUR mind, it is in theirs. Thus you need to neghit them to bring their ego down. They will then see YOU as on a level playing feild, but not other guys!
um...you are right about the men who grab and yell and blah blah blah like women are meat or dogs, and yes of course they have shields because of that. but do you think that is FLATTERING? noooo.

if you treat HBs like human beings, then they will see you likewise and voila! level playing field.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pick out one of the following as her flaw....

nose, tits, a$$, stomach

Enough said....

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my 2 cents:

Don't treat them any different that any other girl.
Don't give her any compliments on her looks (ie. you look so hot tonight).
If she starts acting like a b!tch then it's alright for you to make negative comments about her!

I've had afew girls who tried to bring me down by critizing me and trying to make me feel like sh!t! That hasn't happened since I found this site!

True Story:

I dated this one girl over the summer, she had a BIG ego. She got all dressed up one night and asked me how hot she looked. I said "you look nice". Then she got pissed and said "just nice?? do you know how many guys would like to have me right now?"
Then I responded by saying "yeah, well go hang out with them" She seemed shocked and upset and then appoligized. I broke up with her a week later cuz I can't stand Attention Wh0res.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
this is true in many cases but lets admit it, some girls, for whatever reason have this look on their face like they just ate something way too sour and that they may die if they actually broke into a smile

girls like this i dont necessarily try to take them off their "pedistal" but im gonna try and make a comment that will break the look of "pissed" and see if she actually is a cool chick, otherwise she can have a bad time WITHOUT ME

Originally posted by CLOONEY I disagree. They ARE on a pedistool. Not because you put them there, but becasue hundreds of other guys put them there! Every time they go out they have guys staring at them, trying to bust moves on them quite often, yelling at them, whistling at them, even grabbing their asses a LOT when in clubs! They are CONSANTLY being raided by guys and to fend this off they put up their sheilds (TRUST ME, I have dated heaps and heaps of "hotties"). It is NOTHING to do with YOUR mind, it is in theirs. Thus you need to neghit them to bring their ego down. They will then see YOU as on a level playing feild, but not other guys!
I cant say i blame many woman for putting up a b1tch shiled, some of the things that guys say, some of the things they do are just so unneeded and uncalled for.

but i dont think you need to bring their ego down. just tell a joke or lighten the situation.

if a girl is bein a total pain-in-the-a$$-biatch then give a neg hit and see the reaction.

otherwise just let her be her awful self

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the thread "women only appear to be attractive". These 8's and 9's you see they only look nice because of makeup. Without it they are like 5's. Are you scared of a dime a dozen 5?

Reaction score
It's in your superior attitude. Sometimes you don't have to say one word. When you look at them from a place that is higher than they are, you convey it with just a look...that says:

you are nothing to me...you are beneath me....it is up to you to prove that you have any value in my life....

when you give that look and if you smile like some gomer pyle type then you've lost...you gotta empty all emotion from your mind when you deliver the look and be as a empty house.

no humor, no sorrow, no lust, nothing....

and as she begins to perform then you allow her the reward of earning the right to see a little emotion on your face.

All the other joe's out there are running around trying to earn her attention but here is a man who commands her attention. How can she make him feel something....How can this person be so self controlled...especially around me???

see the thought patterns that will go through her empty assed head?

and if you have any game in you you know what she will do next...

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
she has got to be attracted to you for anything to happen. if she is then anything will work.

chemistry needs to be there.

sure put women in their place but dont think this will result in sex.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Clooneys response on this thread. It is pretty much dead-on.

Don't give a girl all the attention the other AFC's does.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It is NOTHING to do with YOUR mind, it is in theirs. Thus you need to neghit them to bring their ego down."

You're being dillusional. You think that indirectly offending a girl will knock her down to 'your level'? Why do you feel you're lower than her to begin with? Just because she's forced to develop a means to protect herself and not be bothered with those guys that constantly grab her and molest her, doesn't mean it's a 'bytch shield'. Doesn't mean she feels she's above you. That's your misperception and it's causing you to take an uneccessary drastic measure of OFFENDING her so that you perceive the playing field is now level.

When you stop seeing reality for what it is, you go out of your way to do many unnecessary things to try to 'fix' and 'attract' not realizing that all you're really doing is throwing 10 wrenches in a dynamic that was designed to run so smooth. If you're NEG-hits ever seem to 'work', pay some more attention and you'll realized that you would have gotten laid without it. The girls who TRUELY believe are above you...would have laughed off your neg-hit and realized how much you sound like an idiot when somebody poses a threat to your OWN ego.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely disagree with everyone who says neghits are wrong or bad-- for a number of good reasons.
First, I feel that I wouldn't be where I am today without neghits. They have ESPECIALLY helped me to take women off their pedestal. For example, read my short, recent post about neghits--
http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40998
I swear this is a true story and my neghit worked almost too well.
It took me Sooooo long to finally "get" neghits and what they actually are. I don't think that a neghit is "indirectly offending a girl" or "knocks her down to your level" to quote "xblitz44x." Honestly, when I first learned about neghits this is exactly what I thought about them. In my opinion, and from my experience, a neghit displays to a woman that you are comfortable enough around her to say ANYTHING. This is a very attractive trait, shows you are in control and dominant, and don't let what she thinks of you affect you in anyway. Also, most guys don't EVER, EVER do anything like this with a woman, making YOU stand out above the herd. This is powerful stuff. When I neghit a girl, I can usually get her to laugh. I have never tried to insult a girl with a neghit in order to make her feel bad. (however, I did ONCE, in my early neghit days, flat out call a woman a "B****", but she still just laughed and playfully hit me). Usually, she's laughing right along with me and I get double points for confidence (displayed through my ability to say anything I feel like to the girl) AND humor.
Neghits also display to a woman that you don't THINK of her as better than you. I believe most really hot women think that most guys feel inferior to them and, in return, the woman ends up actually feeling more superior to most men. But when a guy comes along and strongly displays that HE is not inferior in the slightest bit, through a neghit, the woman then knows she is dealing with a man who is different from the majority of men around.
But, what the hell do I care if people on this board are against neghits--it just makes for less competition for me out there in the real world.
Cheers